Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone hangs at geohot picture

Default iPhone hangs at geohot picture
    so i have a 3gs with the new bootrom, it has been jailbroken for over 6 months but never unlocked.

today i went to sell it, and the purchaser had t-mobile, so we proceeded with the unlocking process. after we unlocked it we had issues with wifi.

we were troubleshooting, and nothing was working, so we uninstalled blackra1n, restarted phone, and ran blackra1n on pc.

now every time i try to jailbreak with blackra1n it say "finished wait for reboot" and shows the geohot picture. but instead of rebooting into the springboard it just hangs at the geohot image.

so we left it plugged in and just waited and then it goes back to recovery screen, we run blackra1n again and the same thing happens.

i do not have my shsh's uploaded for 3.1.2

idk what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated, as i am out of a phone until i either get it jailbroken again, or update to 3.1.3 and i dont want to upgrade to 3.1.3 because you cannot unlock.

Thanks

try spirit JB ?

i downloaded that yesterday, but it wouldnt let me press "jailbreak" so i just restored. but now i think its cuz i had to run as admin. i prolly coulda fixed it, but now its too late and i have to wait for new exploit to be released.