Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5.12.01 Unlock coming soon!

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree'd

Im pretty sure the unlock will be for the 4.0 firmware.

But im screwed becuase my bootloader is 6.02

so unless they come out with a 6.02/5.13.01 unlock, im screwed
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

I have 3gs 3.1.3 5.12.01 bought in dec 2009 from apple, no upgrade at all, came that way out of the box, how in the world to i figure out my bootloader?

The BL on the 3GS makes no difference.
    On the 3G it only makes a difference if you have 5.08 which is only on the very first few iPhones.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

He's absolutely right bootloader is only important in downgrading your device, on the other hand, an unlock of a baseband will unlock your iPhone regardless of it's bootloader. So when they release the unlock for it you will be fine. Also so far all unlocks are also the same regardless of firmware or device. You'll get the unlock soon like me. I've been waiting only 3 weeks, yet I'm desperate to go back to my sleek and awesome iPhone 3g. I'm locked in 3.1.2 BB 5.12.01 BL 5.09. I can't wait for the days close to June 24th. It could be after, before, or during. Think about it apple can't change the firmware in the iPhone 4 if they are already mass producing them and are so close to the release. On those terms the unlock can come out sooner than we think. And we hope it is SOON!!!!

Apple can change things very quickly.
    I would not expect anything until the iPhone 4 is out.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

how do i knw that unlock is released...i have 5.12.01, 6.4 not activated 3gs iphone with no carrier sim and i m spending hours daily to find some leak and use my iphone....how do i know about the unlock and all things without checking all forums...

Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    He's absolutely right bootloader is only important in downgrading your device, on the other hand, an unlock of a baseband will unlock your iPhone regardless of it's bootloader. So when they release the unlock for it you will be fine. Also so far all unlocks are also the same regardless of firmware or device. You'll get the unlock soon like me. I've been waiting only 3 weeks, yet I'm desperate to go back to my sleek and awesome iPhone 3g. I'm locked in 3.1.2 BB 5.12.01 BL 5.09. I can't wait for the days close to June 24th. It could be after, before, or during. Think about it apple can't change the firmware in the iPhone 4 if they are already mass producing them and are so close to the release. On those terms the unlock can come out sooner than we think. And we hope it is SOON!!!!
    Spot on, I too can't see them changing the software after they've been sealed in boxes!! Maybe AFTER the phones are out, but certainly not before.

I have exactly the same problem, I am on 3.1.3 and tried downgrading to 3.1.2, to my surprise after this had worked, the baseband (05.12.01) was still the same, so now I too am completely locked and can't use my iPhone! (Not going to make that mistake again by upgrading my Firmware!!)

Quote Originally Posted by shanij92 View Post
    how do i knw that unlock is released...i have 5.12.01, 6.4 not activated 3gs iphone with no carrier sim and i m spending hours daily to find some leak and use my iphone....how do i know about the unlock and all things without checking all forums...
    The best way I have found, is to add a member of the dev team to your twitter page, or keep in touch with this forum to stay up to date, if I remember, and I hear of the release, I will certainly try and let as many people know as possible. By PM if I can.
    Last edited by LurchTheBouncer; 2010-06-11 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Exactly man it won't be long before we get our iPhones unlocked

Thanks
    Sigh... Oh how the days go by slowly.

Here I am, sitting in my bed looking over at my useless iPhone... a light shining down on it.. Oh the misery.

Let's all be patient guys, we'll have the unlock in no time.

Though I must admit my hypocrisy. I'm dying for the damn unlock to be released!

I do not like how apple keeps us in the dark of when the 4.0 OS will be released. That would at least give me something to look for as opposed to blindlessly wait for update and the unlock.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hopefully the unlock will come out before the 25th. lets cross our fingers.

im using a cheap phone right now without my fonebook contacts saved in the fone due to undercapacity. if someone calls me they think ive forgotten them bec i dont know hus calling anymore. :-(

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by predogo View Post
    im using a cheap phone right now without my fonebook contacts saved in the fone due to undercapacity. if someone calls me they think ive forgotten them bec i dont know hus calling anymore. :-(
    You think thats bad?! I have two HTC's. One won't boot. the other won't charge a battery. So i have to charge the battery in the one that wont boot, and then swap it to the one that won't charge. And i am on my phone for 10 hours a day.. thats three swaps!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wrassle View Post
    You think thats bad?! I have two HTC's. One won't boot. the other won't charge a battery. So i have to charge the battery in the one that wont boot, and then swap it to the one that won't charge. And i am on my phone for 10 hours a day.. thats three swaps!!!
    Damn bro,
    That fricken sucks.
    haha
    Summer Wish-List

Quote Originally Posted by LurchTheBouncer View Post
    The best way I have found, is to add a member of the dev team to your twitter page,

The best way is to check the Blog.- that's where anything will be publicly announced first.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wrassle View Post
    thats bad.

im too eager for the release.

Default find one solution
    Hi friends. I do find one unlocking and activation solution for iPhone 3GS with latest firmware and baseband at : No Spam!!! . I my self try them and my phone is activated now.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-06-15 at 03:20 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonemystry View Post
    Hi friends. I do find one unlocking and activation solution for iPhone 3GS with latest firmware and baseband at : Spam Blocked! . I my self try them and my phone is activated now.

REALLY?
    I think im going to have all my friends do this!
    Just so you can make a lot of money scamming people!

NOT

Take your ******** somewhere else
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-06-15 at 03:20 AM.
    Summer Wish-List

Hi friends. I do find one unlocking and activation solution for iPhone 3GS with latest firmware and baseband at : No Spam!!! . I my self try them and my phone is activated now.
    Geez this guy just wont go away!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The.Sniper View Post
    Geez this guy just wont go away!!!
    Keeps it up and he soon will.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

Btw,
    Were not your friends.

Not me,
    at least.
    Summer Wish-List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast