Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 5.12.01 Unlock coming soon!

  1. #101
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Agree'd

    Im pretty sure the unlock will be for the 4.0 firmware.

    But im screwed becuase my bootloader is 6.02

    so unless they come out with a 6.02/5.13.01 unlock, im screwed
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

  2. #102
    I have 3gs 3.1.3 5.12.01 bought in dec 2009 from apple, no upgrade at all, came that way out of the box, how in the world to i figure out my bootloader?

  3. #103
    The BL on the 3GS makes no difference.
    On the 3G it only makes a difference if you have 5.08 which is only on the very first few iPhones.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  4. #104
    He's absolutely right bootloader is only important in downgrading your device, on the other hand, an unlock of a baseband will unlock your iPhone regardless of it's bootloader. So when they release the unlock for it you will be fine. Also so far all unlocks are also the same regardless of firmware or device. You'll get the unlock soon like me. I've been waiting only 3 weeks, yet I'm desperate to go back to my sleek and awesome iPhone 3g. I'm locked in 3.1.2 BB 5.12.01 BL 5.09. I can't wait for the days close to June 24th. It could be after, before, or during. Think about it apple can't change the firmware in the iPhone 4 if they are already mass producing them and are so close to the release. On those terms the unlock can come out sooner than we think. And we hope it is SOON!!!!

  5. #105
    Apple can change things very quickly.
    I would not expect anything until the iPhone 4 is out.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  6. #106
    how do i knw that unlock is released...i have 5.12.01, 6.4 not activated 3gs iphone with no carrier sim and i m spending hours daily to find some leak and use my iphone....how do i know about the unlock and all things without checking all forums...

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    He's absolutely right bootloader is only important in downgrading your device, on the other hand, an unlock of a baseband will unlock your iPhone regardless of it's bootloader. So when they release the unlock for it you will be fine. Also so far all unlocks are also the same regardless of firmware or device. You'll get the unlock soon like me. I've been waiting only 3 weeks, yet I'm desperate to go back to my sleek and awesome iPhone 3g. I'm locked in 3.1.2 BB 5.12.01 BL 5.09. I can't wait for the days close to June 24th. It could be after, before, or during. Think about it apple can't change the firmware in the iPhone 4 if they are already mass producing them and are so close to the release. On those terms the unlock can come out sooner than we think. And we hope it is SOON!!!!
    Spot on, I too can't see them changing the software after they've been sealed in boxes!! Maybe AFTER the phones are out, but certainly not before.

    I have exactly the same problem, I am on 3.1.3 and tried downgrading to 3.1.2, to my surprise after this had worked, the baseband (05.12.01) was still the same, so now I too am completely locked and can't use my iPhone! (Not going to make that mistake again by upgrading my Firmware!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by shanij92 View Post
    how do i knw that unlock is released...i have 5.12.01, 6.4 not activated 3gs iphone with no carrier sim and i m spending hours daily to find some leak and use my iphone....how do i know about the unlock and all things without checking all forums...
    The best way I have found, is to add a member of the dev team to your twitter page, or keep in touch with this forum to stay up to date, if I remember, and I hear of the release, I will certainly try and let as many people know as possible. By PM if I can.
    Last edited by LurchTheBouncer; 2010-06-11 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #108
    Exactly man it won't be long before we get our iPhones unlocked

  9. #109
    What's Jailbreak? MattSinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sigh... Oh how the days go by slowly.

    Here I am, sitting in my bed looking over at my useless iPhone... a light shining down on it.. Oh the misery.

    Let's all be patient guys, we'll have the unlock in no time.

    Though I must admit my hypocrisy. I'm dying for the damn unlock to be released!

    I do not like how apple keeps us in the dark of when the 4.0 OS will be released. That would at least give me something to look for as opposed to blindlessly wait for update and the unlock.

  10. #110
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cebu, PH
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hopefully the unlock will come out before the 25th. lets cross our fingers.

    im using a cheap phone right now without my fonebook contacts saved in the fone due to undercapacity. if someone calls me they think ive forgotten them bec i dont know hus calling anymore. :-(

  11. #111
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by predogo View Post
    im using a cheap phone right now without my fonebook contacts saved in the fone due to undercapacity. if someone calls me they think ive forgotten them bec i dont know hus calling anymore. :-(
    You think thats bad?! I have two HTC's. One won't boot. the other won't charge a battery. So i have to charge the battery in the one that wont boot, and then swap it to the one that won't charge. And i am on my phone for 10 hours a day.. thats three swaps!!!

  12. #112
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrassle View Post
    You think thats bad?! I have two HTC's. One won't boot. the other won't charge a battery. So i have to charge the battery in the one that wont boot, and then swap it to the one that won't charge. And i am on my phone for 10 hours a day.. thats three swaps!!!
    Damn bro,
    That fricken sucks.
    haha
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by LurchTheBouncer View Post
    The best way I have found, is to add a member of the dev team to your twitter page,

    The best way is to check the Blog.- that's where anything will be publicly announced first.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  14. #114
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cebu, PH
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrassle View Post
    You think thats bad?! I have two HTC's. One won't boot. the other won't charge a battery. So i have to charge the battery in the one that wont boot, and then swap it to the one that won't charge. And i am on my phone for 10 hours a day.. thats three swaps!!!
    thats bad.

    im too eager for the release.

  15. #115
    Default find one solution
    Hi friends. I do find one unlocking and activation solution for iPhone 3GS with latest firmware and baseband at : No Spam!!! . I my self try them and my phone is activated now.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-06-15 at 03:20 AM.

  16. #116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphonemystry View Post
    Hi friends. I do find one unlocking and activation solution for iPhone 3GS with latest firmware and baseband at : Spam Blocked! . I my self try them and my phone is activated now.

    REALLY?
    I think im going to have all my friends do this!
    Just so you can make a lot of money scamming people!

    ..
    NOT

    Take your ******** somewhere else
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-06-15 at 03:20 AM.
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonemystry View Post
    Hi friends. I do find one unlocking and activation solution for iPhone 3GS with latest firmware and baseband at : No Spam!!! . I my self try them and my phone is activated now.
    Geez this guy just wont go away!!!

  18. #118
    Retired Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,099
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Sniper View Post
    Geez this guy just wont go away!!!
    Keeps it up and he soon will.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  19. #119
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphonemystry View Post
    Hi friends. I do find one unlocking and activation solution for iPhone 3GS with latest firmware and baseband at : No Spam!!! . I my self try them and my phone is activated now.
    Btw,
    Were not your friends.

    Not me,
    at least.
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

  20. #120

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •