Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5.12.01 Unlock coming soon!

Just add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com and install UltraSn0w.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

it is working man...it just opened a page but there is no link only two text in large font
    ultrasn0w

third generation

You mean you've tried to go to repo666.ultrasn0w.com on your computer?
    You need to open cydia on your iPhone then add the repo there.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    new ultrasnow fix works. i have 3g on 3.1.3/5.12.01 and 6.04 bootloader. i added ultrasnow newest version with todays "fixes". phone was previously jb'd with spirit and took less than 5 mins to load ultrasnow from cydia, put tmobile sim in and a few seconds later tmobile service fully functioning. it works.

Worked for me also. 3gs 3.1.3/5.12.01 Jailbroke using spirit, then ran the ultrasnow unlock from above and its working. I had problems sending mms but i downloaded the legacy app from cydia and then reconfigured the settings and now i have a 100% fully functional tmobile phone. FINALLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxo View Post
    Worked for me also. 3gs 3.1.3/5.12.01 Jailbroke using spirit, then ran the ultrasnow unlock from above and its working. I had problems sending mms but i downloaded the legacy app from cydia and then reconfigured the settings and now i have a 100% fully functional tmobile phone. FINALLY!!
    could u give me the settings u have for ur mms and internet thanks!

I told you all that the unlck was coming out having tried the ios 4 and os 3 I found that os3 is just as good as ios4 big difference is the snippiness but if you don't mind a second delay it isn't that bad os 3 loving who knows what hassle ios 4 will bring I'm sticking with os3 for now .... Ps always save your blobs so that u can downgrade

I meant that I was running ios4 but I prefer os3 .... I downgraded and am enjoying my t mobile iPhone good jailbreaking and unlocking to all of you
    Last edited by Mrinfame; 2010-06-22 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Mrinfame View Post
    I told you all that the unlck was coming out having tried the ios 4 and os 3 I found that os3 is just as good as ios4 big difference is the snippiness but if you don't mind a second delay it isn't that bad os 3 loving who knows what hassle ios 4 will bring I'm sticking with os3 for now .... Ps always save your blobs so that u can downgrade
    are you on a unlocked phone? thats probably why ur sayin os 3 is just as good lol

i cant wait for the os4 unlock and jailbreak for 3gs

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    are you on a unlocked phone? thats probably why ur sayin os 3 is just as good lol

i cant wait for the os4 unlock and jailbreak for 3gs
    Pwnage Tool is already in Beta stage for iOS4 JB, so expect it the official release soon =)

having problems with Cydia still displaying ultrasn0w 0.92...taking forever to refresh...

okay...got 0.93...it works!!

unlocked my 3GS 3.1.3/5.12.01...thanks Dev Team!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-06-22 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by yuh002 View Post
    could u give me the settings u have for ur mms and internet thanks!
    To get mms to work, follow these steps exactly to the tee.

1. Open Cydia and search for “Legacy” – Install the first one on top. (TMobile US)
    2. Once installed you’ll need to reset your network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Confirm
    3. Now go to Settings > General > Network > and make sure Data Roaming is set to ‘On’
    4. Now go to Cellular Data Network > and enter the following:
    5. APN: epc.tmobile.com for MMS This SHOULD be wap.voicestream.com
    6. APN: wap.voicestream.com for Cellular Data
    7. MMSC: 216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    8. Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080
    9. Go all the way back to Settings and then press Home.
    10. Turn off the phone.
    11. Wait for the phone to completely power off, wait 30 seconds and then power back on.
    12. If your phone crashes and you get the Sad Phone Face, it’s fine, unlock the phone and reset the Springboard if need be.
    13. Now have someone send you a Picture Message and make sure you can send out MMS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay so,
    I ran the new ultranow 0.93 to try to unlock my phone,
    but after I run it,
    All i get is no service.
    Im so confusedddd
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

try a reset network settings, then turn off your phone for 30 seconds. should work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright Ill try it.
    One sec

My cydia came with the repo666 source,
    Does that mean I dont have to add it?

Still got no service
    Last edited by johnnylovescookies; 2010-06-22 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    gixxo, did'nt realize i had no mms when i confirmed as u did that ultrasnow works. i have tried your instructions and now i am getting not service at all. do u have to disable the 3g? is there a tread on configuring phone for mms?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylovescookies View Post
    Alright Ill try it.
    One sec

My cydia came with the repo666 source,
    Does that mean I dont have to add it?

Still got no service
    Make sure you have 3G turned off. Not sure if that means before or after redsn0w/ultrasn0w. That seemed to solve the "No Service" issue before.

Hey guys/gals,

Was wondering if you could provide me a helping hand. I've tried installing ultrasn0w however when it's in the process of installing, I get an error which states size mismatch. Is there any solution to this? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanx doug that did the trick, also my cellular apn somehow switched to internet2.voicestream.com but mms apn is as gixxo instructed. it works but this turing off 3g mean u cannot use 3g on tmobile at all? i have not had time to read up on this!

Quote Originally Posted by wormman1 View Post
    thanx doug that did the trick, also my cellular apn somehow switched to internet2.voicestream.com but mms apn is as gixxo instructed. it works but this turing off 3g mean u cannot use 3g on tmobile at all? i have not had time to read up on this!
    Yeah 3G has never worked with the iphone on tmobile. We have to continue using EDGE. its not that bad though becuase everywhere has free wifi so i just use that.

Regarding the cellular data apn, i think depeding on where you live is going to depend on what you use, ive seen some people use wap.voicestream, the one youre using and also epc.tmobile, just for interent though. you might have to try different ones to get it right for the cellular data network, if you do change it, dont forget to restart your phone.

The main thing to test is sending and recieving mms, using interenet from EDGE (no wifi) and obviously making phone calls.

good luck! im happy with what i have but i really want that 4.0 OS. Will have to just wait on that.

so I installed ultrasnow and my phone restarted. there is no application for ultrasnow on the front page. How can i tell if my phone is unlocked?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast