Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3.1.3 unlocked baseband 05.12.01 bootloader 6.02

Green Apple
    Thanks

Did anyone here try these guys?

Buy Now! - iPhone Unlock

They guarantee it apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by gtag View Post
    Did anyone here try these guys?

Buy Now! - iPhone Unlock

They guarantee it apparently.
    for god's sake...just wait a couple days for a free and real unlock

MitchEllm203,

what I meant was hardware unlock by opening the phone is more risky than software unlock. Of course imei unlocking will always be the best "hardware" unlock. If any of the parts break, you'll have to replace them. And like I said, the guys who do it say you're doing this at your own risk. They won't pay for any damages.

Im not asking people to believe me,,im only share my iphone unlock by hardware that's all...cause it's been 4month my iphone became ipod touch..to all sory

Thanks

Im not saying I do or dont believe it I just get a kick out of everyone comin on here & saying your full of **** Not one of them understood when you said for them TO BRING THEIR PHONES TO A IPHONE STORE IN CHINA they all CANT READ & thought you said to send their phones to you..lol

Everyone here is so quick to jump to conclusions it aint even funny..

OMFG a guy says he can unlock a iphone but because his name isnt geohot lets jump on him & call him a dirty liar..

People here need to grow the fk up...
    Last edited by Cid6.7; 2010-06-13 at 08:26 PM.

With the exception of Yeow202, from looking at your join dates most of the posts here are from new members. That being said read through and look at the join dates of all that has weighed in on this. A couple of points if I may...if someone says they can do something on here it's probably possible...I remember first gen we all thought it wasn't possible and were skeptical, but it was done. We all know China is on 4G and way, way ahead of United States on the electronic scene. The problem with this guy is there is no proof, and that's what we need here is proof and guides. Most of us who know anything about jail breaking and unlocking read this and moved on to something more interesting/important, just seemed funny it got so many replies. Wow and I'm replying now! Agreeing with Yeow202 I wouldn't send my phone anywhere or to anyone I didn't know and also pay for it! I remember the days of anysim and those guys wanting cash for unlock and so on, and a few days later there was a free unlock. I guess my point is this...when dealing with software and hardware whether its a phone of computer...if someone created it...someone can hack it! Patience my friends patience!

unlock have been release if u phone is jail brake u good to go just add this source http.repo666.ultrasn0w.com install and have fun good luck
    bl 6.02
    firmware 05.12.01
    v 3.1.3

unlock have been release if u phone is jail brake u good to go just add this source http.repo666.ultrasn0w.com install and have fun good luck
    bl 6.02
    firmware 05.12.01
    v 3.1.3
    Last edited by winter2020; 2010-06-22 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234