Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3.1.3 unlocked baseband 05.12.01 bootloader 6.02

Green Apple
    Thanks

uhh, no.
    wasted enough time trying to connivence u ppl

There is people on craigslist that say they can unlock a 3g or 3gs on 3.1.3 but they charge about $150 and they sad they have to open up the iPhone and something to the hardware. I wouldn't trust it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jameswong1030 View Post
    uhh, no.
    wasted enough time trying to connivence u ppl
    You have to show proof if you are telling the truth, it only takes 2 seconds to use iforecast and post your info on here. If you can't do that, then whatever you said cannot be substantiated.

My statement of " NO 3GS will have a bootloader of 5.08 " still stands....LOL

Green Apple
    Thanks

DJM AutoWerkz: lol in China, you can do it for half that price

Yeow202: just skype me if u dun believe.

Thanks

DJM AutoWerkz: lol in China, you can do it for half that price

Yeow202: just skype me if u dun believe.
    Haha, hehehe... your skype doesn't even work....

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah it does. i helped a guy frm Japan and South Sudan already

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jameswong1030 For This Useful Post:

ktanaka (2010-06-01)

I'm in dalian

my problem is cydia i can't do the recent 8 updates to cydia and the blackra1n unlock but some things in my cydia are blocked grrrr

Although I'm having somebody on canada side make a vpn on his computer for me so i can tunnel my wifi traffic throught that I just hope it works

where are you in china??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This is Kevin from Japan, i read this thread, and i contacted him on skype. Then i mailed my 3gs (32G 3.1.3 baseband 05.12.01 bootloader 6.02) In two days, i received my phone back by DHL, and i was able to use my au carrier and now able to call.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ktanaka View Post
    This is Kevin from Japan, i read this thread, and i contacted him on skype. Then i mailed my 3gs (32G 3.1.3 baseband 05.12.01 bootloader 6.02) In two days, i received my phone back by DHL, and i was able to use my au carrier and now able to call.
    This thread ought to be closed by Moderators, seems like guys from China trying to manipulate people into sending their Iphones to China, DO NOT SEND YOUR IPHONES TO UNRELIABLE SOURCE.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    This thread ought to be closed by Moderators, seems like guys from China trying to manipulate people into sending their Iphones to China, DO NOT SEND YOUR IPHONES TO UNRELIABLE SOURCE.
    yeow202,
    Yes, i know that your mom has always told you no to trust strangers, but in this case, i was willing to give it a shot, then it turns out that guy is not a fraud, he sent my phone back as soon as he jailbroken it. it is actually possible in china. so yeow202, did you lose your iphone when you sent it to him? no, so stop saying crap about people you don't know.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ktanaka For This Useful Post:

terenteee (2010-06-01)

yeow202,
    he sent my phone back as soon as he jailbroken it. it is actually possible in china.
    This is about unlocking not jailbroken. And it is a BIG SCAM anyways.
    Check the other guy from Japan forum account, he only has 3 posts on the forums and they don't even make sense.. I think it's the same guy coming here to convince people send their iphones in China.

MODS please BAN HIM.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    well, terenteee, you've only got 4 posts including this one. call it a scam and say whatever you want, i have a unlocked iphone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

wth guys. & thanks kev.

he is all the way in tokyo. how are we the same guy?

THIS IS NOT A SCAM

It's possible to downgrade your basebanad and bootloader to unlock in Shanghai, China. swear to god it's true. Stop spreading rumours about me cuz' it's not a SCAM.
    Last edited by Jameswong1030; 2010-06-01 at 11:00 AM.

well, terenteee, you've only got 4 posts including this one. call it a scam and say whatever you want, i have a unlocked iphone.
    1.yeah but in my only 4 posts I do not ask someone else to send their iphones to me..

2.I just wanted to warn people about your SCAM (I am 100% this is scam).

3. If they are stupid enough to send their iphones to you then they deserve to be scammed good luck with making money in a fraudulent way.

4. If you people out there want to get rid of your phones you can send it to me in Romania, I promiss I will never return your phone - you don't have to send it in China, I can scam you too..

Cheers..

Hello Jameswong1030 oh sorry ktanaka LoL. You think people don't know that ALIBABA or TRADEKEY Frauds... like this oune?!>!? chinese frauds on iphonie thingies.
    I can create another account on this site too. haha soooo funny.
    Hey Mods you better close this thread now.

Green Apple
    Thanks

you DONT have to send the phone, im telling you the address of the place where you can downgrade and you can go there by YOURSELF.
    This purpose of the thread was to tell you people that are stuck that IN CHINA, it's possible to unlock. GOSH.

I'm not telling anyone to send me your iPhones.

call ktanaka on skype, he is japanese and u can c he is obviously in Japan. for those non-believers, doubt he would waste his time on you tho.
    Last edited by Jameswong1030; 2010-06-01 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks

SCAMMERS from China, do your SCAMS in China, you will not profit from here. No one is so stupid enough to send it to you . LMAO

you DONT have to send the phone, im telling you the address of the place where you can downgrade and you can go there by YOURSELF.
    This purpose of the thread was to tell you people that are stuck that IN CHINA, it's possible to unlock. GOSH.

I'm not telling anyone to send me your iPhones.

call ktanaka on skype, he is japanese and u can c he is obviously in Japan. for those non-believers, doubt he would waste his time on you tho.

hes an idiot...just trying to get some attention..didnt say anything useful. after i confronted him, he went offline
    mods, please...close this

Last edited by moreins; 2010-06-02 at 04:29 AM.

yes it's true.....i'm from indonesia.....in here jakarta u can downgrade u r baseband & bootloader from 05.12.01 to 04.26.08 and bootloader 06.02 to 05.08 but it takes cost Rp.1,000,000....u can see the link i gave
    [ame=http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=3803674]Unlock Iphone 3G SU locked 3.1.3 05.12.xx - Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community[/ame]
    this is indonesian blog....u can translate by google chrome....trust me it work
    sory for my english

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast