Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: we did it 3gs 3.1.3 unlock

Default we did it 3gs 3.1.3 unlock
    hi everyone.Yes its true turkish people did unlock for 3gs 3.1.3 new boot but with hardware method they must to open your device and they do something and they give your iphone in 3 hour.but it is expensive 200 tl or 135 dollar.But its not important they say now we make a video to show how we did it when they release the video ı am share with you

Thanks

just dont give no links because i will greatly be happy to delete such things

ok no links but how people trust my post ? when they say give us any proof what ı am do

you are not bigboss. you are a poser. biggboss is not the his name.

Good, at least some one unlocked the 3.1.3 5.12.1 baseband. Thanks. Waiting for your video.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger92 View Post
    you are not bigboss. you are a poser. biggboss is not the his name.
    ı dont ıunderstand what u mean but ı share this news with you becouse ı want to make happy who wait this ulock also ı am stuck at the 3.1.3 in 3 months.Also ı said in my first post ı am not who did this unlock ı am only say people there is some one did it so dont worry if dev team dont release the unlock you can fix it with hardware method.İf there is a problem tell me so when video release ı dont share with u no problem for me my aim is only to make people happy

BigBoss is the name a highly respected dev in the jailbreak community. by adding another "g" to his name, it seems like you are trying to impersonate him.

no thats only nickname my name is emil ok ?

yes everybody the video is release some friends said dont give link so ı only tell u the name of video.Go to the youtube and write 3GS 3.1.3 HARDWARE DOWNGRADE UNLOCK and watch it
    Last edited by biggboss; 2010-05-20 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Whats the point of wasting money on that? Free unlock in June! Yay!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    Whats the point of wasting money on that? Free unlock in June! Yay!
    money plus hardware mess

u sure it's next month? when 4.0 comes out?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Nobody is "sure". Its what is expected. Unlock release when 4.0 is released.

yeah nobody knows but when ı watch the video ı know that we can fix our phones so this relax me

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Doesnt relax me. Id rather sell my phone an buy another than waste that kind of money.