Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs MC 3.1.3 05.12.01 unlocked

Default Iphone 3gs MC 3.1.3 05.12.01 unlocked
    Miren amigos tengo ya cuatro iphones desbloqueados son iphone 3gs 3.1.3 modelos MC 05.12.01 con linea y jailbreakeado me parece raro que en el mundo se diga que no se puede por que yo ya voy cuatro telefonos de la misma manera. mi objetivo es ayudar no gano nada comentandoles que si se puede. cualquier consulta aganla.
    Last edited by Anthox; 2010-05-19 at 12:35 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

dude english!
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

sorry please translate with google tranlator

Thanks

@anthox entonces dime como lo hicistes?

Default antox,
    Amigo primero felicidades, nos puedes decir como?
    Friend first congrats, can you say how you did?

como lo haces??

en vez de ofrecer su correo para que le escribamos, mas bien por que no nos dice que fue lo que realmente hizo para desbloquear la baseband 05.12.01?? la verdad no le creo ni poquito

instead of telling us to ask for more info on that email address, why dont you tell us how did you manage to unlock 05.12.01 baseband. i just think your talking bs

How???!!!
    Cómo??

from what i understand he said he unlocked it. which is totally bs theres no way he did dont even pay attention to people like that because all they want is attention

puedes poner otra vez tu correo,tengo problemas en el envio...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Por favor, información de cada post aquí en cómo lo hiciste por favor. No hacer que los usuarios mensajes de correo electrónico.

(Please post info here on how you did it please. Don't make users email you.)

También puede usted por favor traducir al Inglés para todos los usuarios, puesto que una gran mayoría de los usuarios son de habla Inglés

(Also can you please translate to english for all the users since a great majority of users are english speaking.)
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-05-18 at 06:25 AM.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

not going to lie, apple did a good job holding this firmware locked down

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stringthing For This Useful Post:

iphone925 (2010-05-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Stringthing View Post
    not going to lie, apple did a good job holding this firmware locked down
    That's not exactly true. Both geohotz and dev-team have found exploits for 3.1.3 to unlock it. They just don't want Crapple to get the unlock because they'll block it in V4.0. Then both of them would need to find new exploits.

Default ok i will be write english but i'm so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Por favor, información de cada post aquí en cómo lo hiciste por favor. No hacer que los usuarios mensajes de correo electrónico.

(Please post info here on how you did it please. Don't make users email you.)

También puede usted por favor traducir al Inglés para todos los usuarios, puesto que una gran mayoría de los usuarios son de habla Inglés

(Also can you please translate to english for all the users since a great majority of users are english speaking.)
    It's really difficult to explain that but i can realize a video-tape like a tutorial but i need a brand new iphone "3gs". dont worry i will buy one in this week.

Meanwhile I can show pictures of an iphone "3GS" unlocked with a Bolivian operator that is viva-gsm is not a licensed operator and that in Bolivia there is no authorization for use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3gs-viva.jpg   -3gs-viva-3.1.3.jpg   -3gs-viva-mc-model-cover-.jpg   -3gs-viva-05.12.01-cover-.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by michal2648 View Post
    from what i understand he said he unlocked it. which is totally bs theres no way he did dont even pay attention to people like that because all they want is attention
    I have no reason to deceive people just want to help and apparently what I found is a bug between Apple and the iphone with operators, mobile unlocking I did seem to be approved, what I did was fool to accept itunes as authorized phone, I use the umbrella support tinytss and also the method to do the dev team to jailbreak.

i am working on a tutorial to do that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthox For This Useful Post:

iFuked (2010-05-19)

Hope you can post the tutorial soon.. thanks!

I hope its soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast