Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: im so lost

Talking im so lost
    well im new to everything here so i dont know if this is the right place to post this but. i have a jailbroken iphone 3gs 3.1.3 and its unlocked with blacksn0w. i didnt know if it was unlocked so Ive just been useing it as an iPod. then i decided to used my friends t-mobile sim card in it and by my amazement it worked!! but heres where im stuck. what do i do? i need to get my own sim card for it and it need to be pre paid or pay as you go like my friends was. what would be my better option? t-mobile or at&t? how would i do this? do i just go in the t-mobile store and say i need a pre paid sim card for my iphone? same for at&t? or would i take my old t-mobile phone in say i need a new sim card. get it on a pre paid plan. leave the store then take it out and pop it into my iPhone? oh do any t-mobile or at&t have an unlimited txting plan or anything like that for pay as you go or pre paid?? also i dont need internet and all that cuz i have wi fi.

im sorry if this is to long im just kinda excited that i can use my iphone as a phone!! and not an mp3 player! lol

Thanks

tmobile...cheaper....thats it...get a plan and insert thats it

sooo. i just go to the t-moble store set up a prepaid plan get the sim and leave? will they do that or do i need a phone with me? will any phone work? even my iphone? or will they say they cant do it if i bring in my iphone?

or if i order a sim online how would i activate it? because it says i need the phones serial number??? im soo soo sooo losttt!!!1
    Last edited by kalikingsmoke; 2010-05-13 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost