Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs 3.1.3fw bb 5.12.1 unlock

Default Iphone 3gs 3.1.3fw bb 5.12.1 unlock
    just wondering is this another scam site had anyone try it yet?.. I don't have 3gs so can't try but just want to know for my friends. I recently found it by google and there a guys claim that he found and exploit by accident to unlock the new version of iphone 3gs. he also include his video proof which showed his serials # and everything. To get the software you have to go to his link and pay him for $39.. I have know if this is scam.
    here is the website:
    Unlock ANY I Phone even 3.1.3 NEW Boot Rom Blog Archive Unlock your phone right away for only $39

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

come on guys please stop asking: "can I unlock my phone on this site?" Is this scam?

There is NO Unlock available for the 3.1.3 5.12.01 and bootloader higher the 5.08

The sites offering these services, keep your money and tell you that they will unlock your phone as soon as the unlock is available!
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

lolz.. i guess so too.. i've already told my friends that too but he show me the video clip on youtube of that guys proof it look so real, i mean not a picture of his phone setting but the actually video of his action tapping to his setting of the phone on his hand (O.o).OMG. that had cause my wonder to ask.