Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Recent Fluctuating Service

Default Recent Fluctuating Service
    Hey guys, recently I have been getting weird services on my iphone 3g. Its jailbroken/unlocked and everything. Its running on tmobile 3.1.2 and firmware 5.11.07. It started like my service bars were low and sometimes I would just get No Service for quite sometime. Other times I would have about 4 bars with the Edge symbol and I would try to text and it would go about 90% and then message fails to send. Same with calling, I have 4 bars, but my calls would not go through.

Ive done many restores using the 3.1.2 restore file and using blackra1n, and doesnt work. Then I tried using redsn0w and I still get problems. Ive switched my tmobile sim onto a tmobile cellphone and everything works fine and I switch it back to iphone and i get problems. Really weird and Im stumped. I hear a rattling inside my phone but i think its just the lock button because if i hold the lock button theres no rattling but i dont know. Only thing I can think of is I put my iphone ontop of my microwave recently and i dont know what happened, kinda far fetched. i also tried to update my rock application but i also had cydia which i didnt know creates conflicts but still i only chose to use one after many restores trying to fix this problem.

But please let me know if theres any bugs around the unlock programs or iphone or whatever it may be. This is only recent to, Ive kept my phone in good condition and havent messed it up with the jailbreaking and unlock. Its been working perfect for about over a year and all of a sudden im not sure what went wrong.

hmmm i think i might have posted on the wrong section, maybe on the "iPhone on Tmobile" section. anywho forgot to mention im from the NYC area if thats any help.
    Last edited by kyoji; 2010-05-08 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost