Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help urgent! Iphone touch 8gb stuck in emergency call and shows itunes and usb photo

Unhappy Help urgent! Iphone touch 8gb stuck in emergency call and shows itunes and usb photo
    my iphone touch is stuck in emergency call and i keep showing this itunes logo and an usb stuck to it,aND At the side it as this (!) and it shows and IMEI NR AND ANOTHER One. i have tried to work with itunes and restore it and so on, nothing works. Ah i have no idea with this computer and iphone things PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Thanks

What's an iPhone Touch?

More details needed.

Default reply
    Its the first iphone that came out i think, model nr. A1203
    oh goshhhh what more details??? Im such a retard in this stuff. I need help seriously cant live without phone, i cant get any calls or message or anything its just stuck, only thing showing is an usb cabel and itunes logo on the screen. and then i can also only do emergency calls.
    WHAT TO DOOOOOO??? HELPP can somebody tell me step by step, i need someone to tell me what to do in not very complicated way pleaseeeee

And when i turn it off and put it back on sometimes only the apple come on the screen and then after few seconds it gets back to the usb and itunes logo
    Last edited by adelinazenuni; 2010-04-25 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

ok first its an iPhone....not iPhone touch.....second, if its not activated thats the screen you get...its rather wierd that u had it functioning and then have that screen unless u use a sim adapter but then again..if its activated its activated...cant un activate...never heard that happening unless u entered the password wrong leading me to either believe that
    a. this isnt your phone
    b. u restored ur phone with tmobile sim

only option i can tell u is to jailbreak it....

use blackra1n

5. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

adelinazenuni (2010-04-25)

Hey well yeah it worked just fine to days ago!!! And it is my iphone!!! Ive had this phone for 1 year now and I used another laptop with itunes program to put in some music but it did not work, and after that when i unplugged it from the usb it just came up that way...only emergency calls and the itune logo I did not enter any password or anything. And my sim is Vodafone

what happends if i jailbreak it? how and where can i do that?

Thanks

download blackra1n and just run that...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

adelinazenuni (2010-04-26)

Ok listen, ive tried to run the blackra1n but its still locked up.
    When i contact he iphone with the computer, and turn on Itunes it doesnt want to sync and it says, the sim card in this iphone doest not appear to be supported.

Quote Originally Posted by adelinazenuni View Post
    Ok listen, ive tried to run the blackra1n but its still locked up.
    When i contact he iphone with the computer, and turn on Itunes it doesnt want to sync and it says, the sim card in this iphone doest not appear to be supported.
    Try this....
    Hold press Home and Sleep buttons down for 15 seconds. Release both, then press sleep again for 2 seconds.

Try it several times. It worked for me.

Same Problem with my iphone touch 3.0? Not yet resolved>