Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs anomally 3.1.3 fw but 5.11.07 bb

Default 3gs anomally 3.1.3 fw but 5.11.07 bb
    3gs 3.1.3 5.11.07 MC Serial 88001.....How to unlock???Was previously J&B'd with Blacksn0w and Blackra1n.

I was having battery issues I believe that in theory trace to an extended battery pack non apple accessory. Anyway screen was blank but Itunes recognized iphone in recovery but quite possibly dfu. Anyway would not restore to any other version of firmware and so ultimately after trying all jailbreak unlock software decided to try restore with 3.1.3 just to see if it worked. Well it did sorta it did not finish somehow I did not unplug the phone. It produced error code but I have seen so many now I forget which one. Anyway still the phone came back on and has firmware 3.1.3 but baseband 5.11.07. So I am wondering how to unlock this phone because I am on tmobile. I again have tried just about everything Sn0wbreeze Pwnage 3.1.5, Redsn0w several versions, Blackrain with fix from blackbreeze. Is there anyway to install blacksnow non jailbroken phone without blackra1n. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johnant31 For This Useful Post:

zero_tomm (2010-04-24)

Thanks

Hi

I dont know how you managed that, but it appears you ahve a 3.1.3 with baseband 3.1.3
    After you fumbled around with sn0wbreeze it will stay this way.

Blacksnow is not compatible with 3.1.3 comcenter, so you will have to wait for 4.0.
    You can activate it and use it as an iPod touch instead.

Greets