Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Troubled

Default Troubled
    Hope this is in the right post anyway i was out of town this week and i went to make a call and i look at my iphone and seen something i never seen before it had my lock screen pic in the back ground but it had apples emergancy call screen over it and the only thing i could do is go from the emergancy screen to the itunes screen that had the cable on the screen and it says iphone cant recieve or make out going calls contact apple/iphone.com/support. ive tried everything to try and unlock but nothing works iam on 3.1.2 4.26 and its a iphone 3GS 32GB and when i try to restore with the custome firmware it says verifing thru apple then apple rejects the restore. any help would be great thanks.
    Last edited by lpartridge; 2010-04-09 at 12:44 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

3gs with 4.26.07? Wow. Didnt know they made a 3gs below 5.11.07. If thats really the baseband on youre phone, you should have no problem. And custom firmware doesnt go thru apple's servers. At least I've never seen it happen. Did you create it? I would try downloading another. sounds like youre using factory firmware.