Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked Iphone 3g keeps losing service after a few seconds of turning on?

Unhappy Unlocked Iphone 3g keeps losing service after a few seconds of turning on?
    My iphone 3g is unlocked and jailbroken it has cydia and blackra1n..not too sure how it was jailbroken or unlocked.
    When i turn my phone on it finds my t-mobile service for a few seconds then it loses service and wont find any service at all...
    Any suggestions...I appreciate any help i can get. Its 3.1.2 by the way...thanks

I knew it same problem as me. It never happen to my last two iPhones 3g 3.1.2

So theres This Cellphone shop locally around me who deal with repairing iphones...i took my phone to them and voila it started working or so i thought...for about three hours I got excellent service sending text...receiving an calling..then it happened again no service! i dont know...i think im finally gonna give in and sell it...I remember when the 2g was out and there where tons of methods to unlock....smh

I'm guessing you have a 16GB 3G?
    If I helped thank me!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Add this source (pushfix.info/) in cydia. Youll find an updated version of blacksn0w (rc2). It was created for this problem. Read about it here:
    Apple, iPhone & iPad News | Forums | ModMyi.com
    It says 3.1.3, but reading on, it works for 3.1.2 also. Im using it right now. Also, Geohot gave approval.
    Sorry I couldnt post a direct link to the blogs, but Im at work and it blocks me from the address.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrik101 View Post
    Add this source (pushfix.info/) in cydia. Youll find an updated version of blacksn0w (rc2). It was created for this problem. Read about it here:
    Apple, iPhone & iPad News | Forums | ModMyi.com
    It says 3.1.3, but reading on, it works for 3.1.2 also. Im using it right now. Also, Geohot gave approval.
    Sorry I couldnt post a direct link to the blogs, but Im at work and it blocks me from the address.

I tried this today but it didn't work any better

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Had the problem on a couple iphones. One of them, I forgot to turn 3g off. Other one, I restored again with different firmware, and it works fine now. Just gotta keep trying different things I guess, and hope its not hardware.

i always use redsnow it is better