Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP: Wifi not working iPhone 3g 3.1.3

Default HELP: Wifi not working iPhone 3g 3.1.3
    hi,
    i have updated my mobile to 3.1.3, activated and jailbroken but wifi is not working so i cant downgrade my baseband and cannot unlock ....... HELP

What happens..You need to explain more so someone can help you. Does it show a connections and it wont connect, or is it not listing any connections? Did you try a manual setup & did you check that other devices connect to your router?

i have updated my 3g with a custom firmware now my baseband is 05.12.01 and wifi is showing it is on but it cannot find my router, which i am using on my 2g easily. i want to unlock my 3g.

it is not listing any router i have 2 routers which are usable on my 2g on 3.1.2 but not on my 3g. i have tried manual setup and also resetting network settings.

hmm, this might be stupid to ask but you did try Settings –> General –> Reset –> Reset Network Settings??

Ya, I figured. Do you know anyone with a ATT card with data plan to get you apps from cydia. That's the only thing I can think of, others here might be able to help you more.

thanks dude for fast replies ..... just found out Club 05.12.01 and it looks like i am not only one many others ...... :P

I think my club is worse. My wifi stopped working and it was a hardware issue. Had to get a new phone from apple..3.1.3, 5.12..stuck for now and maybe for a while...