Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: screwed up battery charge screen

Default screwed up battery charge screen
    I picked up an iphone and unlocked it. the battery screen seems to have a excess amount of "outer glow" especially in the top corners. also, the reflection of the battery seems to be jagged at the bottom. i dont recall it ever being like this. its obviously not a huge deal, but it is rather annoying. i previous iphone, wifes and brother in laws phone does NOT do this. i have tried numerous firmwares and just cant seem to get it fixed. How can i fix this? I would upload photos but im not sure how to do it.

thanks for all your help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Push home and power button at the same time, and the iphone will take a screen shot and put it in your pics.

That I am aware of. I meant more of putting screenshots into a post for you all to see.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Get a photobucket account, upload your pics then put the imagecode in your posts on here

as long as this works, mine is the 1st image and my wifes is the second. You can really see the "glow" im speaking of on the upper right of the battery. So i also found out that it does it just looking at images of batteries and not just charging. Im almost thinking some how my contrast or something is set to high. i changed the brightness and it still does it. its so insignificant, but at this point i would just like to know why its doing this.