Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: for those who like a challange 2g iphone unlock/jailbroken 3.1.2 no MMS

Default for those who like a challange 2g iphone unlock/jailbroken 3.1.2 no MMS
    ok i have a 16gig 2g iphone jailbroken with blackra1n, and unlocked with bootneuter.

when i first did it edge wouldnt even work, i used unlockit.co and used the apn changer and now edge works, BUT nothing ive tried has gotten MMS to work, my friends works for ATT and he checked my plan and says i should be able to send them, put his sim in my iPhone with the same problem(he has an iPhone data plan) ive tried at least 5 diff MMS unlocking methods and nothing has worked, it just goes about 95% than stops and eventually i get the red exclamation pt.. but everything ive tried is from last year and im assuming obsolete, also i dont have any carrier settings in network, so none of those apps work.

if you have any idea throw them out there, ill let you know if ive tried them, and will even retry them with your instrustions.

also my unlock bar doesnt work the first try, you ahve to relock it and then it works.. very annoying when you cant answer calls, any ideas? i blew the " overloading the cpu" theory as it does its right after a soft reset..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

J/w, but have you gotten the mms for 2g package on cydia?

do you mean "native mms iphone 2g"? yes and its installed, got the phone icon to show up in text messaging..

when i try dlding the iphone mms tethering and bluetooth for the 2g with 3.2.1 i get errors and i dont think it downloads completely..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

try activatemms2g?

if you can find it on cydia, lmk cause its not there... oh and i got cydia.iphonemod.com.br to install, i had to uninstall native mms and still nothing.