Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock Iphone 3g 3.1.3 with BB 5.12.01 and BL 6.02

did what everyone had posted now I have a thicker ipod touch with a camera. No service jailbroke iphone 3g.

Hi,
    I see you are on. Just learned I am trapped with baseband 5.12.01 after applying Pwnage +unltrasn0w and not having my T-mobile SIM load as it should have. Do you have any advice at this point?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fioreb View Post
    Hi,
    I see you are on. Just learned I am trapped with baseband 5.12.01 after applying Pwnage +unltrasn0w and not having my T-mobile SIM load as it should have. Do you have any advice at this point?
    thank you
    I sold the phone on craigslist the solution I have seems this problem has pretty much bottlenecked the jailbreaking experience for me it was basically a thicker ipod touch with a camera since I already have an ipod touch I didn't need it.

Thanks

Boss, as of now i sold my 3g n end up buying one on ebay. Just got lucky for to buy a 3gs unlocked eventhou lost a less money.
    Hope the devteam will come up with the unlock software soon. Sori cant help you.

Quote Originally Posted by fioreb View Post
    Hi,
    thank you
    There is no unlock available for 5.12.01 yet.
    You will either be able to unlock or upgrade to a version you can unlock soon.
    Define soon? Probably before the month is out.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

As we al know that the iOS4 will be out on june 24 n hoping the unlock software will be out also. Hurray for the devteam..... Can't wait

Now the unlock is available, go to Dev-Team Blog

ultrasnow 0.93 is out
    works perfect
    my gfs 3g is finally working again

i think till to date there is no solution for downgrade of bootloader 06.04. we have to wait

Bootloaders can never be downgraded but why would you want too? What phone do you have and what do you want to do?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by iqbalcheema View Post
    i think till to date there is no solution for downgrade of bootloader 06.04. we have to wait
    it doesn't matter
    ultrasnow will unlock all the current baseband now
    just jailbreak your iphone 3.1 onwards with ressnow, blackrain, spirit then install ultrasnow in it you are good to go.
    bt don't matter

HI Confucious,

so Pawnage 4.01 is out. I better see what I am supposed to do now and see if I can finaly unlock the 3.1.3 with baseband 5.12.01. Wish me luck!

NOw after reading the last comment on the Dev blog I am totally confused. I thought I had to update to iOS 4 to change the bootloader before running the new version of Pwanage but they seem to recommend not to upgrade. I would appreciate if anyone has comments or suggestions in regard.
    Last edited by fioreb; 2010-06-23 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you have a 3G just update to 4.0 and use RedSn0w

14. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

fioreb (2010-06-24)

THx Confucious!

It worked like a charm. My iPhone 3G baseband 5.12.01 is now happily connected to the T Mobile Edge network.
    Thank you to all of you that helped sort out what needed to be done.
    Truly,

fioreb
    Last edited by fioreb; 2010-06-24 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Just Want to let you know that i unlock my 3g already couple of minutes ago using redsn0w 9.0. The devteam already update the ultasn0w from Cydia.... Spread the good news... My 3g is on 3.1.3 and 5.12.01 baseband bootloader 6.04.
    BOTE

is unlock possible for bootloader 6.04?because i have iphone 3gs,3.1.3,5.12.1,6.04..

hey you guys so im new to this forum and iphone jailbreak/unlocking. I have a 3G 3.1.3 5.12.01 on a t-mobile carrier. so what i did was jailbreak the phone using redsnow and then try to unlock the phone using cydia. however each time i open cydia (my sim card has never been put in) it always brings me to a page where it says "unable to load, no connection" and i get stuck. do i need an AT&T sim card for me to open cydia and continue witth the unlocking process or did something else go wrong in the process itself that won't allow me to open cydia. im open to any comments and any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amirdeula View Post
    is unlock possible for bootloader 6.04?because i have iphone 3gs,3.1.3,5.12.1,6.04..
    Your Bootloader has absolutly nothing to do with it.
    UltraSn0w will unlock your phone but you can't upgrade to 4.0 unless you are pwned (ie not JB with Spirit).

Quote Originally Posted by r6x View Post
    hey you guys so im new to this forum and iphone jailbreak/unlocking. I have a 3G 3.1.3 5.12.01 on a t-mobile carrier. so what i did was jailbreak the phone using redsnow and then try to unlock the phone using cydia. however each time i open cydia (my sim card has never been put in) it always brings me to a page where it says "unable to load, no connection" and i get stuck. do i need an AT&T sim card for me to open cydia and continue witth the unlocking process or did something else go wrong in the process itself that won't allow me to open cydia. im open to any comments and any help would be much appreciated. thanks
    You need a wifi connection.

Its really a good news for iphone user...cant it be unlocked without using wifi connection because i have internet in my computer only.

hey guys need bit of help i have iphone 3gs 3.1.3 5.12.01 baseband i jailbroke it with spirit a while back now wanted to unlock it i tried ultrasn0w through cydia ran it well my phone is on o2 but i tried t-mobile sim and it worked but when i tried Naomi sim it dint work saying "no service" now im wondering if its unlocked or i have a feeling that my phone was already factory unlocked when i bought it the guy said its unlocked but then i never tried anyother sim just 02..my question is if my phone is unlocked then i should accept all sims...ryt? donno y its not working on naomi simcard...

Any help or suggestion Plesae!!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast