Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock Iphone 3g 3.1.3 with BB 5.12.01 and BL 6.02

Green Apple
    Thanks

haha lol have fun with your iphones that cant be unlocked forever while i'm enjoying mine

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnnylovescookies's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jameswong1030 View Post
    haha lol have fun with your iphones that cant be unlocked forever while i'm enjoying mine
    Please stop providing false information.
    There will be a new unlock,
    That is going to come out about the time of 4.0 OS
    It has been found,
    and confirmed by musclenerd
    Summer Wish-List
    Unlock 3G 3.1.3, 5.12.01 []
    Get a red backplate for my 3g []

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah thats good man.

keep waiting.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

yeah thats good man.

keep waiting.
    You are not the only one that has an unlocked Iphone, I have two 3GS, fully jailbroken and unlocked at version 3.1.3 and I am not showing off.
    I am sure there are many too that have unlocked their Iphones, so stop boasting around...you really sound like a kid..dude.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm not showing off, trying help man. lol im sure there are a lot of people who dun have an unlocked iPhone as well. so negative, im just telling u guys its possible in China man. thats the purpose of my post.

i'm not showing off, trying help man. lol im sure there are a lot of people who dun have an unlocked iPhone as well. so negative, im just telling u guys its possible in China man. thats the purpose of my post.
    sure you're trying to help....you know the funny thing is 1 month from now this thread will be bury and everyone is going to be happy w/ their unlock iphone! You have yours unlock than enjoy it...everyone else will have to wait..and YES it's possible to unlock, ppl just have to wait now....thats all folks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

thats good for everyone, i would be glad. I have nothing to lose in this, do u think i care if this gets buried? if they do find an unlock, thats great, i cant wait to try the 4.0! wtf is wrong with u man, r u sick in the head? i just said im just trying to tell you guys that its possible, dun believe me then stop replying, stop wasting my time. if u did too, good for u. Yeah wait, keep waiting, dont we love to wait.

you're a funny character, haha! i'll get offline now cause i do have a life instead of writing comments like the ones you make...we all know that it's possible...it's that what you wanted to hear....YES its possible, now get outside and get some fresh air it will clear your head up a lil bit!

i wish i were in china. but which part you are in? this middle land is big.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

How about we all cut it out now. Yes from the many threads you have posted about it we know that you had yor hardware changed Jameswong. People know that there is a hardware changing unlock but by the time they send the phone off to be hardware fixed the software unlock should be out.

Stop taking stabs at each other or else there will be infractions.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Actually guys I'm in the same hole or a week...there is a video on YouTube I saw that actually does show someone modifying their hardware and it looks complicated. I want to do it my self but i don't want to break my phone. I will post it here very soon once i find it. I hope it is real because it looks authentic. It shows 3.1.3 BB 5.12.01 unlocked!

Btw my iPhone 3G stats are: 3.1.2 BB 5.12.01 BL 5.09 Jailbroken by redsn0w and rejailbroken by spirit. Locked out from T-mobile

After a good 30 minutes I found the video!!
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

if you can see exactly what these guys do you may be able to fix yours If a professional will do it or you can expirament. Good luck and I want limera1n to bring us the non-risk takers an unlocked phone.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

If you are on a mobile phone try the second link you can see the description, but the video is inompatible with phones.

Sorry about the triple post iPhone website glitch.
    Last edited by slayoxus; 2010-05-28 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Some are saying Opera is causing the triple posts. Not sure but seems to be happening a lot.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

@slayoxus, your fist link just redirects to youbtube home page? aren't they direct links? do we have to find ourselves?

Default check this out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anjh4GOnMa8]YouTube - Unlock iphone3G 3.0[/ame]
    Last edited by jamesbond12; 2010-05-28 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It shouldn't do that but try both I posted it on my locked iPhone srry about that.

Also I think it is retarded that realballa says he downgraded bb with bl 5.09 and he doesn't reply back. :/
    Last edited by slayoxus; 2010-05-29 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So guys, this hardware unlock is always possible to unlock any iphone right?

Default Same Issue
    I got iPhone 3G 3.1.2 with Basebad 5.12.01. With Boot Version 06.02. I got same issue, I cant find even a single blog online which could have helped in downgrading the Boot version to 5.x.

Pls. Help.

I guess its better to wait a few days / weeks to use the SW unlock without having to take the risk to make the iphone to a paperwieght !!!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Understand that bootloaders/bootroms cannot be downgraded via software so you won't find YouTube vids on how to do that. Unless you're gonna pop your phone open and mess with the hardware.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast