Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Please unlocking my iphone 3gs 3.1.2

Default Help Please unlocking my iphone 3gs 3.1.2
    Hi all, ok o have a iphone 3gs 3.1.2 firmware and i have already jailbroken using blackrain, anyway my question is how do i unlock it so my wife can use it on her orange sim ? also will she get the same allowance ie unlimited wi-fi/web etc and texts as i do at the moment with o2 ?

Thankyou all and hope to hear soon from

Brian

In order to unlock the iPhone you need to download Blacksn0w, you can get it through Cydia. You should be able to keep everything the same on your O2 account, just would need the settings for the data to work.
    If I helped you hit the "Thanks"!

Hi and thanks for that, did u mean that I just simply download blacksnOw on my home p-c ?as I already have jailbroken my iPhone 3gs running 3.1.2 , is it easy to unlock or do I have to restore and start again? Also after unlocking does anybody no what the best text/web unlimited data tariff would be best from orange? Cheers and hope to get sum more info on unlocking my already jailbroken iPhone 3gs....

If your iPhone is jailbroken you should have an icon labeled Cydia, through Cydia is where you download blacksn0w. Here is a link to the step by step instructions, iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock the iPhone 3G, 3GS Using BlackSn0w
    If I helped you hit the "Thanks"!