Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEW Unlock Comming our Way 05.11.07

Well considering they never actually emailed anyone to inform that a 3.1 unlock was available back at the beginning of September yet they decided to email users today stating it would be available seems a bit more logical if you ask me.

Wait and see i suppose, also dont want your **** property in Florida thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Well considering they never actually emailed anyone to inform that a 3.1 unlock was available back at the beginning of September yet they decided to email users today stating it would be available seems a bit more logical if you ask me.

Wait and see i suppose, also dont want your **** property in Florida thanks
    It's all marketing and trying to get traffic. If the unlock was live on that site and people could get it, twitter would have exploded by know. The proof is in the pudding, as it were.

Also, geohot and the dev-team are both working relentlessly (it would seem, especially geo) on an unlock, once they get one, they'll let every know about it.

That website has been known to repackage yellowsn0w and ultrasn0w and pass it off as it's own work, selling it to it's users (well, selling "support" they say...) tl:dr - they're scam artists, and people are looking for a solution so desperately they'll easily scammed.

easy solution: just chill out until you start seeing reports coming in here from someone who is known, then wait a few days, then decide if you want to take the plunge. You always run a risk of permanently bricking your hardware with bad code.
    ----
    Cheers!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nachobel For This Useful Post:

Cityhopper (2009-10-31), Insaniac (2009-10-30)

Ok so,

Thanks for the info. I just found it odd that they never emailed to inform originally about the unlock. I do know their site continued to advertise that 3GS was unlockable at 3.1 but it never was.

Brand new iphone been gathering dust for 2months now, itching to get it up and running is all.

Thanks again!

Ill keep my eyes open

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Insaniac For This Useful Post:

Cityhopper (2009-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Cityhopper View Post
    They have being advertising this (WITHOUT PREORDERING)long before they offered a reward for a 05.11.07 unlock. Do you still beleive they are trustworth??:
    DON"T PAY for something that is coming out for free, don't pay, BTW he (she I m not sure some people says Jody is a girl some others he is a boy, F*** I don't care) need to milk the cow, he already paid the 10K or at least he is lookig to pay to GeoHot, so probably they will have it already deployed and need to sell some to pay the 10K he/she invest ( I am trying to be political correct...)

Thanks

Why hasn't Jody updated her info in the unlock status page
    The iPhone Blog Current Unlock Status yet?...

My following message is waiting for moderation since friday afternoon. Usually these messages are moderated within an hour:

Jacko

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

October 30, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    If Jody/”iPhoneUnlockUK has come to the rescue again” why hasn’t anybody confirmed this is working on the 05.11.07 basband?????
    Why are you fooling everybody? NO ONE HAS PROOF OF A WORKING METHOD
    Please show everyone that I am wrong…
    ..end message.

For your info: Jody/iphoneunlockuk.com offers a jailbreak as a software unlock on her site. This is misleading as we are all looking for a working baseband unlock.
    Last edited by Cityhopper; 2009-10-31 at 04:04 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bakergb For This Useful Post:

Cityhopper (2009-11-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bakergb View Post
    He's done it! YouTube - blacksn0w
    Just a little more patience before we can change our pods into phones...!!!
    Nog heeeel even geduld voor we de pods kunnen omtoveren naar phones...!
    Last edited by Cityhopper; 2009-11-01 at 02:34 AM.

Exclamation iphoneunlockuk is a SCAM
    Just to clear things up: Jody Sanders is a man (physiologically) in Birmingham who has been making a lot of money by running a SCAM, selling freeware developed by George Hotz and the Dev Team. Get the word out to help prevent innocent people from being taken and put Jody out of business! This site explains all: On the iPhone: An Information Campaign
    Last edited by bakergb; 2009-11-01 at 01:22 PM.

unlock available for 05.11.07 check black sn0w out on gehot update

YouTube - Simple Jailbreak Unlock iphone 3G/3GS 05.11.07 Blackra1n RC3
    Last edited by Bazman666; 2009-11-06 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Be sure to donate to Geohot. Even if a couple of quid. He has stayed up nights and invested in programmes and equipment to crack this. Show some appreciation for all of his efforts. Don't even visit the scam iphoneunlock sites. They get credits with their advertisers based on hits on their sites. Cut them off!

i already have but i just thot id pass the on the good news

already have buddy thot id share the good news :d
    Last edited by Bazman666; 2009-11-06 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i totally agree with, this is just a business strategy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345