Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEW Unlock Comming our Way 05.11.07

Jody Sander owner of a popular iPhone unlocking site claims to have the unlock at his own web… Look to it… Is it true?

Buy Now! - iPhone Unlock UK

Quote Originally Posted by maminej View Post
    Jody Sander owner of a popular iPhone unlocking site claims to have the unlock at his own web… Look to it… Is it true?

Buy Now! - iPhone Unlock UK

in the bottom of this web page they said :

iPhone 3GS Full Network Software Unlocks at version 3.1 GUARANTEED (NOT A PREORDER, OUR SOFTWARE IS READY NOW)
    Last edited by maminej; 2009-10-30 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Works!!!!
    Tested and Working with iPhone 3gs 5.11!!!

I think geohot just got his 10k!

How have you unlocked and tested?

The member section on that website still doesnt have the software unlock available. Just stage 1 which is the jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Staj View Post

Where did you get this unlock at?? I think your blowing smoke.....

where did you get your info?

Default iphoneunlockuk.com
    i have purchased this from this site for my 3GS a month ago, which the site claimed that they have unlock available for Version 3.1. but after paying i got the unlock for Version 3.0, which was useless to me. i mailed the customer care of that site asking for unlock version 3.1, for which their reply was(month ago),they are working on the unlock and it would be delivered to my account once it is ready.

Looks like you are a very good freind of Jody...

Their site has been offering this unlock software (without preorder as mentioned on their site) long before the reward was offered... So think about it.

looks like this guy is coming out with unlock video tomorrow to prove.

Scott Yatur (scottyatur) on Twitter

it would of been out by now?
    dont ya think?

scottyatur actually is being help by GeoHot, so looks like we are going to have a unlock pretty soon and NOOOOOO, there is no unlock yet, I am not sure where this guy took it, but Staj, you can share it if it is working...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thefranchize View Post
    dont ya think?
    Right on the money. Why rumble without showing news just like so many other (fakers) in the past? I guess that a punch coming out of the dark would suprise everybody.

UK time...

Quote Originally Posted by thefranchize View Post
    dont ya think?

that is my question,,, where this guy come from... I mean, if someone says, Muclenerd is coming out with an unlock, I will say it is normal, because, I mean we know the guy is good, if Geohot is coming out with a unlock software or solution, i will say is normal, even the Ih8snow dude, or even the chronic team (i don't think so, but.. at least has a name) but this guy.. where comes from and why just show up? without any notice, without a previous mention, is this another appoluha1? I HOPE NOT

Quote Originally Posted by bakergb View Post
    It is so easy to criticise those who have done so well so far. Just wait for the solution, unless you think you are able to do better youself. As I said previously, an unlock may not even be necessary after January.
    Also, please work on your spelling. {'to' stupid should be 'too' stupid - wat should be 'what'} If you are so ready to criticise others, at least appear to be intelligent.
    sorry for being a naive noob, but what's happening in January for the unlock to be unnecessary?

Iv just heard word from

iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click, 2min iPhone 3G/3GS Software Unlock guaranteed

They will have the unlock available today. Seems they might be the only ones with it so id suggest going with them.

GL All

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Iv just heard word from

They will have the unlock available today. Seems they might be the only ones with it so id suggest going with them.

GL All
    They have being advertising this (WITHOUT PREORDERING)long before they offered a reward for a 05.11.07 unlock. Do you still beleive they are trustworth??

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Iv just heard word from

GL All
    hey i've got some awesome beachfront property in Florida to sell you if you're interested...

----
    Cheers!

Will it comes with a toaster? lolz

Quote Originally Posted by nachobel View Post
    hey i've got some awesome beachfront property in Florida to sell you if you're interested...

Sure! And lots of strippers and coke!

And...and....it's only 8k! Just pre-pay like half and I'll show it to you. trust me, I've got it.

No really...
    ----
    Cheers!

puahaha... I got a cashier check from the prince of Dubai in the amount of $15,000. I'll send you that....but you have to give me the difference of $7.000 before I send out that check. Would that work? puuuuuuuuuuuuahahaha jk

Quote Originally Posted by nachobel View Post
    Sure! And lots of strippers and coke!

And...and....it's only 8k! Just pre-pay like half and I'll show it to you. trust me, I've got it.

No really...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast