Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 92

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: NEW Unlock Comming our Way 05.11.07

  1. #41
    Hmmm a friend of mine told me he got it unlocked with 3.1.2 at $280 this harry telecom...Well that is good news for us, meaning that Dev team can unlock it with a bit more effort.

  2. #42
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    In Romania you can unlock a BB 5.11.07 Iphone for $150 at Orange.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ga!nusha View Post
    In Romania you can unlock a BB 5.11.07 Iphone for $150 at Orange.
    belgium and holland also, but both are on a 5.08 or lower bootloader it only seems to be uk and us hand sets thats the problem just now.

  4. #44
    can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me that when did unlock tool will come for Baseband 05.11.07. is we have to stay for 6 months is it true plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  5. #45
    Custom Title angiepangie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Golden State :)
    Posts
    3,844
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 222 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1285 View Post
    can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me that when did unlock tool will come for Baseband 05.11.07. is we have to stay for 6 months is it true plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Nobody will give you a date and if anybody does, they have no idea what they're talking about.
    It could be a couple months, or it could be never. I'll tell you one thing for sure, it's not coming anytime soon.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1285 View Post
    can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me that when did unlock tool will come for Baseband 05.11.07. is we have to stay for 6 months is it true plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Wow bro.
    ----
    Cheers!

  7. #47
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazman666 View Post
    belgium and holland also, but both are on a 5.08 or lower bootloader it only seems to be uk and us hand sets thats the problem just now.
    They claim that they can unlock any baseband and bootloader....maybe they don't know what they are talking about...
    Last edited by ga!nusha; 2009-10-25 at 09:01 AM.

  8. #48
    question.. im not sure if this even makes sense.. instead of making something to unlock the iphone 3gs right now. could whoever is working on something make it so one can downgrade then unlock? i dont know if that makes sense..

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1285 View Post
    can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me that when did unlock tool will come for Baseband 05.11.07. is we have to stay for 6 months is it true plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I understand you man.... Those that are saying that we should stop saying please or saying what ever or stop begging for a dat or something are not having the same feeling as we do... They dont have their iphone as an ipod .. if only their phone was locked too then they would also be on the forums every 2 hours every day searching to see a post that says UNLOCKED AVAILABLE FOR 5.11.07

    Guy..just understand everyone in their PAIN...if your phone is not locked dont do just like the others are idiots.. or dont have a feeling... THEY ARE crying every day for that FIX to come out....

    That said!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ro-K View Post
    question.. im not sure if this even makes sense.. instead of making something to unlock the iphone 3gs right now. could whoever is working on something make it so one can downgrade then unlock? i dont know if that makes sense..
    I agree with you ......instead of working on that IMPOSIBBLLEEE UNLOCK..why not try FUZZYBAND 3.x...
    THe one who made FUZZYBAND should try a FIX for 3.1.2 for DOWNGRADING 5.11.07.
    I know that he CAN do it..perhaps he doesnt have enought time or still didn`t see the light for doing it or his wife is keeping him busy with households. (hihih)

    Lets try for that Downgrading than!
    Last edited by eyepoper; 2009-10-26 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #50
    ^^If the baseband was downgradable, me might have as well seen an unlock it self right??

  11. #51
    Default Update with pic. as soon as this week
    Just take a look at this Twitter adress we are damn close. Prepare your pcs and macs we will finally have a proper iPhone
    gaurav (c0ldsn0w) on Twitter

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by millertime303 View Post
    I found this on craigslist, called them and they claim they can unlock 5.11.07, its $150 if the software works or $250 if they have to do some hard wire unlock on it. I think I'll just cross my fingers and hopefully the dev team can get one out soon. Here is the add.
    You may as well buy a factory unlocked iPhone and never have to worry about the problem again. If no unlock appears from dev team or anyone else soon, wait until January when it may not be necessary any more. It's just around the corner - just like Christmas is!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ro-K View Post
    question.. im not sure if this even makes sense.. instead of making something to unlock the iphone 3gs right now. could whoever is working on something make it so one can downgrade then unlock? i dont know if that makes sense..
    Fuzzyband has already done that, but the bootloader has also been upgraded with newer iTunes upgrades, so people have still been working on that option to no avail yet.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-29 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by eyepoper View Post
    I agree with you ......instead of working on that IMPOSIBBLLEEE UNLOCK..why not try FUZZYBAND 3.x...
    THe one who made FUZZYBAND should try a FIX for 3.1.2 for DOWNGRADING 5.11.07.
    The guy who made Fuzzyband just utilized a well known exploit present in a small number of bootloaders (version 5.08) to downgrade the firmware. There is no currently known exploit in any bootloader since that one so a downgrade isn't likely.

    I'm trying to say it's not merely an issue of not having enough time or energy - the solution isn't possible using the same methods.
    ----
    Cheers!

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by aggelos81 View Post
    Just take a look at this Twitter adress we are damn close. Prepare your pcs and macs we will finally have a proper iPhone
    gaurav (c0ldsn0w) on Twitter
    Your link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by eyepoper View Post
    I understand you man.... Those that are saying that we should stop saying please or saying what ever or stop begging for a dat or something are not having the same feeling as we do... They dont have their iphone as an ipod .. if only their phone was locked too then they would also be on the forums every 2 hours every day searching to see a post that says UNLOCKED AVAILABLE FOR 5.11.07

    Guy..just understand everyone in their PAIN...if your phone is not locked dont do just like the others are idiots.. or dont have a feeling... THEY ARE crying every day for that FIX to come out....

    That said!



    I agree with you ......instead of working on that IMPOSIBBLLEEE UNLOCK..why not try FUZZYBAND 3.x...
    THe one who made FUZZYBAND should try a FIX for 3.1.2 for DOWNGRADING 5.11.07.
    I know that he CAN do it..perhaps he doesnt have enought time or still didn`t see the light for doing it or his wife is keeping him busy with households. (hihih)

    Lets try for that Downgrading than!
    I feel your pain and have also felt like begging. I'm just trying to maintain my sanity by not anquishing over something I cannot change or control. I am sure the brilliant people at dev team are doing everything they can. I'm hoping they are further ahead than they are communicating and trying to lull Apple into a false sense of security.
    Last edited by bakergb; 2009-10-26 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #55
    Default unlock 05.11.07 with BL 5.9
    e bapa kyare aavshe aa unlock ??????? (means when this unlock will come ?)

  16. #56
    YES..I hope your words could be True.. LET hope they are futher..its our only hope... this thing got me crazy

    But we`ll get out of it.trust me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bakergb View Post
    Your link doesn't work


    I feel your pain and have also felt like begging. I'm just trying to maintain my sanity by not anquishing over something I cannot change or control. I am sure the brilliant people at dev team are doing everything they can. I'm hoping they are further ahead than they are communicating and trying to lull Apple into a false sense of security.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to eyepoper For This Useful Post:

    M4tt Dam0n (2009-10-29)

  18. #57
    Geohotz is working on it now. Rumours it might be a publicity stunt, but he has taken a challenge to crack it in 24 hours. He might be a young pup and full of himself, but rightfully so. If he can't do it, I don't know who can.

  19. #58
    ^^There is no question of "if he can't do it" AFAIK, HE NEVER GIVES UP. So it is just a matter of time till he cracks that B*

  20. #59
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mattoligy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    From what i have seen GeoHotz doesn't mess around and he gets the job done! If it can be done, he will do it... Imo anyway

    Matt

  21. #60
    Geohot is stuck in the exploit, but I hope he do it..BTW, coldsnow has been offering a lot of stuff, I think he is a cousin from appoluha1...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •