Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEW Unlock Comming our Way 05.11.07

Quote Originally Posted by Bazman666 View Post
    hi yallbeen reading what everyone has been saying on here and getting very confused about who is actually arguing with who (or discussing)

There is a hack to unlock your iphone if your on the BB 05.11.7 but you have to have a bootloader under 5.08, use cydia and download fuzzy band to find out,this letts you down grade your firmware to a 04 number allowing you to ulock

There is a way of unlocking iphones with 05.11.07 and bootloader 5.9 i dont know how its done exactly but ive been told about a week or two from now,i think its a open unit job a or some sort of dual sim, been quoted 20 for it a the guys been good to his word with every other iphone he does has been doing them since they came out,a let everyone know how i get on
    ,as far as dev teams unlock for this band etc its not high on their list which mean if they stumble across how to do while working on other basebands etc then they will post it but from the sounds of things thats not going to be untill the turn of the year.

as far as contract user's and there phones ounce your contract is up ie 12 or 18 months the phone is your property not apple, O2 or
    AT&T u basically rent the phone for a year until you have paid for the value of the phone after which you can legally do with it as you wish.anyone buy an iphone as of jan from apple will have it factory unlocked as apple know they stand a btter chance of selling phone to the whole market rather than having on a select few network providers.
    I bought my iPhone from the Apple store in London without a contract, so I am not locked into any carrier. Only O2 are authorised here until January. Then it will work with Vodafone and other carriers.

Quote Originally Posted by bakergb View Post
    I bought my iPhone from the Apple store in London without a contract, so I am not locked into any carrier. Only O2 are authorised here until January. Then it will work with Vodafone and other carriers.
    Lucky you lol, i have a feeling people who have got their phones on from the apple web site might find that in Jan apple may be able to help them unlock them at a price obv lol
    just a thot tho

at he end no one is doing the unlock, ih8snow is fake, is BS, same as Chronic and why the dev team is not interest? why the do not want to work on it?

^that is the same question on everybodys mind

Thanks

hi yallbeen reading what everyone has been saying on here and getting very confused about who is actually arguing with who (or discussing)

There is a hack to unlock your iphone if your on the BB 05.11.7 but you have to have a bootloader under 5.08, use cydia and download fuzzy band to find out,this letts you down grade your firmware to a 04 number allowing you to ulock
    This I am aware of, however all new production iphones 3G /3GS for some time now have the updated bootloader, so this leaves most people unable to downgrade. And if you bought an iPhone 3GS in the last month, the bootrom has been patched against the 24kpwn exploit. You can not downgrade these units.

There is a way of unlocking iphones with 05.11.07 and bootloader 5.9 i dont know how its done exactly but ive been told about a week or two from now
    This is fiction. I will believe it when I see results.
    Last edited by reddawg; 2009-10-22 at 04:45 PM.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

they aren't interested in it because its a small minority compare to the rest,only a few thousand are unlucky enough to have such phones, its a whole new method that is needed to unlock the BB 05.11.07 + BL 5.09, its not a tweak like the rest,
    its not that they dont give a dam, they feel that they have a duty to make sure that everyone using their software and unluck for previous version are taken care of and its because of this that they dont have the man power or the time to write a whole new unlock for minority of people, just be patient some1 will do it soon.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by reddawg View Post
    This I am aware of, however all new production iphones 3G /3GS for some time now have the updated bootloader, so this leaves most people unable to downgrade. And if you bought an iPhone 3GS in the last month, the bootrom has been patched against the 24kpwn exploit. You can not downgrade these units.

i bought my unit last week,buts a 6 month old 2nd hand number i got

This is fiction. I will believe it when I see results.
    The Unlock im talking about isnt online,is a gentleman in a shop whos doing the hack,now i dont know if hes opening the phone up or if its a software unlock but the guy has been good for his word ever since he started doing the iphone unlocks, ill keep you updated.
    Last edited by Bazman666; 2009-10-22 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default or maybe????
    the was aware of the situation that AT&T will finish the marriage with Apple

Wat the heck I think the dev are to stupid to find out how to unlock it and just giving everybody the run around

God..... where there will be a unlock for 5.11.7 baseband

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christopher hale View Post
    Wat the heck I think the dev are to stupid to find out how to unlock it and just giving everybody the run around
    Feel free to make it on your own. Be glad for what they do and the things they will do in the future.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

gia1 (2009-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by christopher hale View Post
    i think your out of line, you should be greatful they are doing it at all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazman666 For This Useful Post:

devteamtools (2009-10-24)

It is so easy to criticise those who have done so well so far. Just wait for the solution, unless you think you are able to do better youself. As I said previously, an unlock may not even be necessary after January.
    Also, please work on your spelling. {'to' stupid should be 'too' stupid - wat should be 'what'} If you are so ready to criticise others, at least appear to be intelligent.

Default Possible Unlock??
    I was looking everywhere on line and this place out of the U.S. claims they have an unlock that will work with 3.1.2 out of the box. I emailed them but haven't gotten a response to clarify if it will work on 5.11.07. Here is the site, it may just be a scam but it would be nice if it wasn't cuz I would pay the $30 to unlock my new 3GS.

edit, link removed. please do not post it again. scammers
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-29 at 07:52 AM.

Default it is an scam
    ask them if they run the 5.11 firmware, beside probably they are not aware of it, they do not have a solution, if you want to lose 30 dollars, go ahead

I'm not paying for anything until I get some answers from them, if they tell me it works and it doesn't ill just get a refund through paypal, that part of its easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by millertime303 View Post
    I was looking everywhere on line and this place out of the U.S. claims they have an unlock that will work with 3.1.2 out of the box. I emailed them but haven't gotten a response to clarify if it will work on 5.11.07. Here is the site, it may just be a scam but it would be nice if it wasn't cuz I would pay the $30 to unlock my new 3GS.
    SCAM. Stay away unless you like throwing your money away.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-29 at 07:53 AM.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    So far he's been proven as nothing but a fraud though.
    actualy no. i used his ireb program back on the 3.1 betas. and it worked. plus i know him. and i've seen him at work. so i personaly know he isnt a fraud. if ya dont believe me, well, thats your opinoin. im not gonna force ya to believe me.

By the looks of their website I believe they thing that "jailbreaking" is the same thing as "unlocking". I'm sure thats why they say it works on 3.1.2 out of the box because pwange works on it out of the box and it just jailbreaks.

Quote Originally Posted by millertime303 View Post
    I'm not paying for anything until I get some answers from them, if they tell me it works and it doesn't ill just get a refund through paypal, that part of its easy.
    It's a scam. This is how you can tell:
    1. They charge for it.
    2. Numerous spelling errors on their website.
    3. There is no unlock for 05.11.07 yet.
    You might be able to get your $30 back from Paypal, but you would be taking a risk to run software from such an obvious fraud on your iPhone.

I found this on craigslist, called them and they claim they can unlock 5.11.07, its $150 if the software works or $250 if they have to do some hard wire unlock on it. I think I'll just cross my fingers and hopefully the dev team can get one out soon. Here is the add.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-29 at 07:53 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast