Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bolcked with findmyi or iprotect

Angry Bolcked with findmyi or iprotect
    IPHONE 3GS 16G BLACK 3.1.2 JAILBREACKED WITH BLACKRA1N
    I installed iprotect and ilocalis from cydia,after 15mn my iphone was locked,now dont know how to unlock it plrase help,even if i want to restaure itunes doesnt know the iphone and gives me this eror (0xE8000022)THANKS FOR HELP

If worse comes to worse you could restore it using DFU mode. I would suggest giving this thread a little time, see what replies you get.

If you want to restore in DFU mode, hold the power button for 4 seconds, then w/o releasing hold the home button too for 10 seconds, then release the power button but continue to hold down the home button for about 20 seconds.

The phone has to be plugged in to your computer.

iTunes will detect it as a phone in recovery mode and will force a restore. Youll then have to rejailbreak, download jailbreak apps, etc.

Default FindmyI bad bug
    So I come to visit my dad and his unlocked iphone running Tmobile is lacking GPS tracking. I put FindMyi and install it, test it with a cover message. Now the message is stuck there asking for a password every 5 f**king seconds. I've reported it Found, reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled -which may have screwed it really good. I find no reports of this anywhere. I'll probably be forced to redo his entire phone setup while I come for this evening. Thought I might share this grief