Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sim lock !!! Help help!!

Default sim lock !!! Help help!!
    I have just jailbreak my wife´s iphone 2g with ,,, How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows) to unblock my phone. could see on the fon that the jailbreak data was loading on to it ,but after it was done,its still sim lock by at&t, and when i put it in to itunes it says please put a valid sim card in .. can only do emergeny call !!!

some one please help !!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Turn phone off and run redsn0w again following the promts with sim in and make sure you choose to activate. Do you also have the 2 bootloader files needed for unlock?

yes i have the 2 boot files , when i run it i tick the box with cydia and the one with unlock ... there is a thried box where it says icey but i dont tick that ,.. i just try to run it agine and its still the same ...
    can still only make emergency call or register whit the oreginal at&t card in itunes ... im f..... lost ..

the to boot files ,is laying as bin file on the pc ,dos that matter or is that ok ,download it form the link on this site
    Last edited by corfitzen; 2009-10-13 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You're going to be looking for an "Activate" box. The phone will not activate, even if it's unlocked (not factory), without an AT&T sim. Because of this, you need to activate the phone using Redsn0w.

there is NOT any activate box .. and im using redsn0w 0.7.2 what firmware should i try .. i can not go in to itunes to restore to firmvare 3,0 ... this is my wife old 2g fon ... have done it all with my 3g fon without any problem ...is there any way i can start from 0 with the fon ..
    or what to do ..

how to activate iphone touch 3Gs 3.1.2 after jailbreak with Blackra1n