Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can i unlock my phone with a Turbosim?

Default Can i unlock my phone with a Turbosim?
    I just recently bought a jail broken Iphone 3g and after i bought i found out that i couldnt unlock it because the previous owner upgraded to firmware 3.1 and upgraded the bootloader 5.09 and baseband 5.11.04 or something high like that. I wasnt very smart because i didnt do my research until after i bought it.

So I know right now there is that Dev team or anyone else has figured out a way to unlock it but does anyone know if a turbosim will work or software online that you can buy thats garunteed to unlock it. I will try about anything, im pretty desperate. Well i hope someone will be able to help me or give me advise. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I don't believe they have a Sim like that for 3.1 yet. If you find one make sure it says 3.1
    Stay away from paying for software that will unlock, known scam. If it can be done you will here about it on MMi first and it will be free.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

sportygurl_014 (2009-10-06)

Dont pay for unlock of the net mate it is a big scam i've paid twice and both dont deliver. We are all waiting for a release hopefully the dev team will deliver soon!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Randers For This Useful Post:

sportygurl_014 (2009-10-06)