Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFuked my iPhone

Default iFuked my iPhone
    Hi, i updated my iphone through itunes to 3.1 and i now have an unlockable iphone 3g like an idiot. i now have an iPhone sitting here with bb 05.11.07 and boot loader 05.09 like an idiot. All i can do now is wait for some miricle to happen and some genius to release an app or an update to ultras0w or some way to downgrade my base band in the next few days (or in 5 months time, or never)like an idiot.

All the idiots in the same boat as me might aswell stop searching the net and filling all the forums and blogs with thier false hope that there is a magical cure just for them and leave a post in this thread.

If you are in the same situation as me please copy the following and post it in my thread.

Im an idiot and dont take time to read what i should be doing before i do it and now i have ifuked my iphone and im an idiot.

you r not the only one dont feel like that believe me i did the same to my wife one and now shes using a piece of **** phone im trying to sell the phone to get her a unlock one or just wait til something comes out later

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

If your iPhone is a 3G and not a 3GS check this out and see if it works.
    First one is baseband downgrade and second one is firmware downgrade.

http://modmyi.com/forums/unlocking-a...4-26-08-a.html

http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...gers-fido.html
    Last edited by JAG2621; 2009-09-25 at 02:57 PM.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

we stuck with the BL 5.09 thats why but thanks

Yeah.. Unfortunately if you have bootloader 5.09, you can't downgrade the baseband.

i had a locked iphone nd totally by accident i updated to 3.1 and now im ****** :/
    just like most of the people on here