Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Unlock Sites?

Default iPhone Unlock Sites?
    Hi guys i have seen several websites claiming they can unlock any iphone running on any firmwire even the latest 3.1. It also states its money back guaranteed and 100% guaranteed. My question is has any1 used any of these sites of know of any1 that has used them? Are they just simply a scam? i mean there are a lot of sites claiming to do so, surely 1 of them is geniune?? right lol?

Here is a few websites i have come across:

iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click, 2min iPhone 3G/3GS Software Unlock guaranteed

Unlock any iPhone 3G S - Unlock iPhone 2G & 3.1 - Instant Unlock iPhone Software

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Cheers guys

Oliver

iPhone? More like MyPhone lillstar12's Avatar
    Thanks

Rubbish dont ever use them trust me a real con, wait a few more days and should be good to go. Check out greenpois0n on google should explain more.

thankyou very much sir. i hope they bring something out soon. i accidently updated to 3.1 over itunes so now im running the latest firmwire and baseband, but i rely on unlocking as im on orange in the uk. so at the mo ive got an ipod touch lol

Greenpois0n is JB only, not Unlock.
    Those sites will take your money and not unlock your phone.
    Your only hope is a piggybackSIM and they are all unreliable and I'm not sure if any work with BB 5.11.07 yet.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by lillstar12 View Post
    Rubbish dont ever use them trust me a real con, wait a few more days and should be good to go.
    Why would anyone want to trust you if you are "a real con" like you say you are? =D

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Even if any of these sites are legit (they actually do the job right/give your money back if you don't like it or something goes wrong) it's a waste of time and money. They are doing the same thing that any average joe who can read a tutorial is doing. I've been jailbreaking/unlocking my (and my friend's) iPhones since 2.2 and it's easy as pie xD

If you want things done, do it yourself (or have an experienced trustworthy friend who won't charge you for it do it).

P.S. As for your accidental upgrade to 3.1 with the latest baseband I think you're a little screwed -.- I meant what I said for non-accidental upgrades with preserved basebands. Maybe a new turbo sim will do the trick (if it is ever released).

The point is, those sites are crap.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2009-09-21 at 06:10 AM.

These sites are advertising an unlock for 3.1 which is why people consider trying them. It's the same every time a FW can not be unlocked.
    They are con men, pure and simple. They rely on the fact that if people do not know enough not to upgrade then they won't know enough not to be conned!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.