Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Updated to 3.1 Stuck on Itunes connect

Unhappy Updated to 3.1 Stuck on Itunes connect
    Updated to 3.1 Stuck on Itunes connect... phones does not go into DFu mode... any other way to downgrade to 3.0??? Thanks for your help guys....

Thanks

Is your phone a 3GS or a 3G? Apple is no longer signing the OS 3.0 & 3.0.1 for the 3GS, so that means yo can't downgrade!
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-09-11 at 07:21 AM.

3G.... I bought the phone everything was fine when i inserted my att SIMCARD .....IT WOULD NEVER FIND THE NETWORK... i saw the upgrade available to 3.1 thinking it would fix the problem but now u know my dilema...

Thanks

Take a look at this.....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6wti-ayOs"]here[/ame]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwayne For This Useful Post:

jccenteno1 (2009-09-11)

thank you for the response no help... no dfu mode... i am getting the activation screen now... No SIM card installed and it has a valid sim card....

so will that work on windows pc? i see in the video that you are using mac.

I had the same problem and I already turned my iphone back to 3.0.1

But the unlocking for sim card was unsuccessful... the network manual choosing is not available.. and always showing...(Unable to load network list)

is there anyway to fix this??
    Last edited by netdueller; 2009-09-15 at 01:19 PM.

i have tried to downgrade following all instructions but my phone will not go into DFU mode and itunes 8.1 and 9.0 wont recognize it(phone) and i have already checked all cables, usb drivers, everything i am stumped...

I need your help I have a unlocked iphone and I undated my software, and now my phone is wiped out plese help. 3gphone