Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T- Mobile UK on iPhone 3g Snow'd. Cant make calls

Exclamation T- Mobile UK on iPhone 3g Snow'd. Cant make calls
    hey there guys, I'm having problems trying to make the phone work after updating the firmware to 3.01 and I used ultrasnow to unlock it. I cant receive/make calls nor receive/send text but I can surf the web perfectly.. Im under a combi35 plan. That means i have web'n'walk.I would really appreciate it if anybody has a solution for this. Thanks

I just copied and pasted this from the other thread you were asking for help in...

If it does, I remember I was working on a friends 3g, and for some reason his wifi would never work. restore to stock, re jailbreak, no wifi. do it again, same results. But putting the device into dfu mode, then restoring to stock, then rejailbreaking seemed to fix his wifi issues. I know this has nothing to do with your issues, but maybe it'll work for you.

One more question, so on the current jailbreak, when you put in the o2 sim it works like a normal phone? but as soon as you put in the tmobile sim you can't make or receive calls?
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

exactly..weird isnt it..

Sorry but how am I suppose to put my phone in dfu mode?
    Last edited by wilsyzy; 2009-09-05 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by wilsyzy View Post
    exactly..weird isnt it..

Sorry but how am I suppose to put my phone in dfu mode?
    try this video. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_ss0bljHY]YouTube - How to Put Your iPod into DFU Mode[/ame]

Its waaaay easier to see someone doing it in front of you, then for me to explain it in text.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

wilsyzy (2009-09-05)

cheers mate !!

back to a dead end...still couldnt get t-mobile to make freakin calls...
    tried every single possible way..
    Last edited by wilsyzy; 2009-09-05 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I did a little bit of searching, seems there are quite a few people with your similar problem..

here are some possible solutions, the people said they had the same issues you are having...

I had this problem, my carrier signal and edge would go in and out. It had something to do with the iphone not saving my number. I went to Settings>Phone>My Number entered my number then rebooted. It seemed to fix my problem maybe it'll work for some of you. Goodluck

Also are you using a pin number on the tmobile sim? be sure the enter that in the settings...

Your 3g is off also right?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

wilsyzy (2009-09-05)

nope it didnt work to..bahhh...im just gonna sell this phone and get a new one...