Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need urgent 2G unlock help please! ASAP

Default need urgent 2G unlock help please! ASAP
    doing this for a friend who leaves for Costa Rica tomorrow and i need help ASAP.

Ive done a few jailbreak/unlocks for 3G/3GS and all went well, but i forgot that ultrasn0w doesnt work for the 2G.

heres what i did... they were on 3.0 2G and i used redsn0w to jailbreak (forgot you unlock it during the same process and didnt do that) and obviously her unlock isnt working with a Costa Rica sim card.

now can i just re-jailbreak right over top of the jailbreak i just did, and just do the redsn0w unlock method this time and everything will work fine or what?

after i do that method where i upload both the 3.9 and 4.6 bootloader files and it does the unlock thru redsn0w.. is that it? just put in a working SIM card and your set or do you still need to run bootneuter? And if so what exactly do you do with bootneuter (never used it)

iPhone? More like MyPhone remz08's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, thats just it. it does all the unlocking. no bootneuter or anything extra, that takes care of the bootloader because apple basically quiy trying to stop 2G unlocks