Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Whats next after unlocking iphone

Default Whats next after unlocking iphone
    The unlocking process is complete. I am limited to only using GSM networks like AT&T and T-mobile. Is there a way to use my Blackberry card?

Um it depends on what carrier you are on. Ex. T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon and so on. I'm assuming you are referring to your Blackberry sim card, so yes you can use it.

I am currently using Verizon for my Blackberry Storm. I have tried to use the card in the Storm, but I do not get any service. It did work with a T-mobile SIM card.

MG

yeah. verizon is not compatable. verizons sim cards are for global service....most of the time yoru phone is activated cdma anyways
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

So basically by unlocking my iphone, it only will at T-mobile to the mix?

MG

Thanks

tmobie AT&T and O2 sim cards eithere prepay or contract

Thanks

In the US, yes.

But it also adds almost every other cell provider in the world outside of the US
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

What are 02 Sim cards?

Thanks

02 is a cell phone provider outside of US. I'm not sure what countries have them, but I know that it's locked to O2 in UK.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Question prepay cards
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    tmobie AT&T and O2 sim cards eithere prepay or contract
    This may not be the appropriate thread for the question. If so, please help me learn the ropes. I do not yet have an iphone. My daughter is sending one this week.

I already have ATT service & the $19.95/mo Media Unlimited data plan on my HTC smartphone. I understand that I must upgrade to the iPhone plan at $30?

Is there a prepay plan that includes data & allows me to try out the iPhone? I may be "converted" but in the mean time, I don't want to lose the MU plan.

Thanks,
    Ray

Thanks

Yes, the ATT plan with internet for the iphone prepay is $59.99 $69.99 depending on your needs. I would suggest before inquiring with att to put the sim from the htc into the iphone as both are smartphones with the data plan your already have.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mikerlx For This Useful Post:

AgapeRay (2009-08-26)