Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Centennial Wireless APN settings.

Default Centennial Wireless APN settings.
    I did some EXTENSIVE searching for these when I first unlocked my 3g so I figured I'd put them here in case anyone should ever need them. These are for Centennial Wireless and they DO work...

APN: private.centennialwireless.com
    Username: privuser
    Password: priv

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joec2 For This Useful Post:

mb23 (2009-12-25)

I tried this but could not get this to work. What kind of Centennial phone do you have? I have a Blackberry. Do you think that would matter since I have a Blackberry data plan?

Blackberry plans are different. Seeing as this is an IPHONE forum, this info would apply to it.
    Black 16gb iPhone 4S 5.1.1
    Macbook Air OSX 10.8.2

Quote Originally Posted by joec2 View Post
    Blackberry plans are different. Seeing as this is an IPHONE forum, this info would apply to it.
    I have a blackberry and the settings in it are the same as the ones you posted, I am trying to get a iphone to work with centennials internet service and am so far unsuccessful, I used that site to confirm the settings and it did but still no go.

worked for me on a 2g nice

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried those and it wouldn't work on my old 2G iPhone. I wanna know how it works for some people and not others.

Quote Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
    worked for me on a 2g nice
    mb23 what settings did you use and where?

cents follow this (http://modmyi.com/forums/unlocking-a...available.html) and use the above info. Don't now why it worked for me but it does.If it doesn't work choose your carrier and try that,let me know.
    Last edited by mb23; 2009-12-27 at 05:20 PM. Reason: update

cents follow this (http://modmyi.com/forums/unlocking-a...available.html) and use the above info. Don't now why it worked for me but it does.If it doesn't work choose your carrier and try that,let me know.
    ok, thanks mb23 for your reply I'll try it.

didnt work for me mb23 but thanks for trying, I hope I have the right plan i belive i do it is 34.99 a month but I previously had a blackberry.
    Last edited by cents; 2009-12-28 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there any way i could use my blue web internet package on an iphone is there a hack or something

Im a new member of this site. I am having a hard time getting my unlocked 3g iphone to pick up internet. It picks up wifi and works fine. I have the data package with centennial and have been accessing the internet with my blackberry for years. Could someone please spell out the steps on how to do this? Please step by step if possible.