Results 1 to 3 of 3

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked iPhone taken back to US

  1. #1
    Default Unlocked iPhone taken back to US
    I have the original iPhone and have unlocked it since living in HOng Kong. I will be going back to the US for a short time and want to use a SIM card rather than restart service with AT&T (if that's even possible) Where can I get a SIM card, and can I use my old phone number I used with AT&T?

  2. #2
    iPhone Underground A3gOwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Thanked 117 Times in 110 Posts

    Wrong forum. I don't understand the question but I'll try to help. You are either going to need a prepaid or postpaid account with either AT&T or Tmoble to get the sim card. The easiest way would either go to AT&T store and ask for prepaid som card or go to walmart and buy a prepaid phonne and take the sim from it. Not sure how to obtain tmoble sim without a contract. Chances are your # benn given away and you'll get a nw #. depends on how long ago you had the account with AT&T.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to A3gOwner For This Useful Post:

    Carol44 (2009-08-07)

  4. #3
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Thread moved to proper forum.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Carol44 (2009-08-09)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts