Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Geohot's unlock out?

Default Geohot's unlock out?
    Hmmm...I hate that ******bag. For some reason he drives me crazy. He loves the attention. Bragging about his unlock that requires a legitimately activated phone. What a moron.

Sure the guy that found the original exploit and has made the jailbreaking community possible. Guess he's an idiot. You could try doing a better job.

EDIT: I wanted firstees but Dale beat me by seconds.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ggab View Post
    Hmmm...I hate that ******bag. For some reason he drives me crazy. He loves the attention. Bragging about his unlock that requires a legitimately activated phone. What a moron.
    Hmmm...

[IMG]http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/******bag.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

One of the most respected guys in our iPhone hacking community, huh. Well we're all entitled to our own opinions, even tho yours is wrong in my opinion, just sayin'...........geez

Thanks

Yea, you deserve another one :

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H_H9COTyBC8/SbXrNJpS2aI/AAAAAAAAABs/t0zaNIzaKDE/s400/******_bag1.jpg[/IMG]

^LMFAO
    These ignorant ******ys are driving me crazy. Check out the comment on the OP about Purplesn0w. I swear it is is amazing to me how people can sit here and bash Geo when he is the one who made unlocking possible for everyone in the first place. I really really suggest you folks who are about to post the next comment about geohot to get your facts straight before you go off on a tangent...and for the record, ggab...

[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n126/Rosco212/******.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-14 at 09:07 AM.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

^ROFLMAO

And the award goes to ggab!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ROFL. Pwned is all I can say.

Wow! I had no idea there were so many gifs on the net that have the word ****** in them in some form or another. LOL I understand he did the first exploit to unlock iPhones. Doesn't change the fact that he's been a ****** the last few weeks. Always attacking the dev team in some way or another in ******y ways. Accusing them of not giving him credit, saying ultrasn0w drains batteries, etc. I just know he's one of those kids in grade school I would have hated and punched in the face. Do you really think he'll be there for us as the dev team has? They've been dependable about getting new versions safe for us to use a few days after Apple releases. Think geohot will be? Hell no, he's in this for himself in some way or another.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoenix3g's Avatar
    Thanks

[IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/crackiepants/******bag.jpg[/IMG]

For others of his kind.

Wow! I had no idea there were so many gifs on the net that have the word ****** in them in some form or another. LOL I understand he did the first exploit to unlock iPhones. Doesn't change the fact that he's been a ****** the last few weeks. Always attacking the dev team in some way or another in ******y ways. Accusing them of not giving him credit, saying ultrasn0w drains batteries, etc. I just know he's one of those kids in grade school I would have hated and punched in the face. Do you really think he'll be there for us as the dev team has? They've been dependable about getting new versions safe for us to use a few days after Apple releases. Think geohot will be? Hell no, he's in this for himself in some way or another.
    You sound like an idiot with all the uneducated remarks you keep making. What exactly is it he is getting out of this?? I dont expect an educated factual response from you so....
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-15 at 06:05 AM.

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    I sound like an idiot with all the uneducated remarks you keep making. What exactly is it he is getting out of this?? I dont expect an educated factual response from you so....
    You're right, you do sound like an idiot. Thanks for making my point for me. And there's an apostrophe in don't. Work on that grammar big guy. And why do you beg for "thanks" in your sig? Does it make your e-penis bigger?

Anyway, he's getting notoriety with all this. He's obviously an attention hog. Why else would he do the news show circuit when he first unlocked the 1st gen iPhone. He is definitely going to get something out of all this eventually.

I'm sure I'll use his unlock until the dev team comes out with an ultrasn0w that works better with Wi-Fi. All I'm saying is he really drives me crazy. Something wrong with me having an opinion?

Sorry for the typo, it happens. I am sure you will get the ban hammer soon, you LOVE to stir up problems. Don't expect me to respond to any of your concerns on other posts. When you burn people they are less likely to help you with your problems. And by looking at all of your previous posts, You have a lot of issues you need help with. Have fun burning all the people on the MMi community and the ones who make it possible for you to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone.

Sorry for the typo, it happens. I am sure you will get the ban hammer soon, you LOVE to stir up problems. Don't expect me to respond to any of your concerns on other posts. When you burn people they are less likely to help you with your problems. And by looking at all of your previous posts, You have a lot of issues you need help with. Have fun burning all the people on the MMi community and the ones who make it possible for you to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone.
    I love to stir up problems? LOL Rrrright. You're not going to ever help me? Oh no! How can I live anymore? I might as well throw away my iPhones right now. I actually unlock phones as a side business. I've done over 30 in the last month. I know them pretty well now. Absolutely ZERO issues that I can't figure out myself now. Oh please reconsider your decision to not help me, PRETTY PLEASE?

Its nice to know that the person you are bashing, geohot, is the one making you money as a side business. And that precious dev team you support so much HATES people like you who profit from their software. Nice going hypocrite.

Its nice to know that the person you are bashing, geohot, is the one making you money as a side business. And that precious dev team you support so much HATES people like you who profit from their software. Nice going hypocrite.
    Again, it is IT'S, not its.

I don't sell their software. That's what they hate. It's a service. Do you hate mechanics that use their knowledge to make money? Do you hate doctor's that charge to heal people? You make no sense.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

And why do you beg for "thanks" in your sig? Does it make your e-penis bigger?
    Melech doesn't really need to beg for thanks. I have seen him help many people on different problems.

I can see from the first few posts in this thread that you have made a decent example to the mods of these boards.

I am not biased to who releases what. I waited till purplera1n rc2 before I used it. If Dev-Team would have released one around then I may have used that instead after reading comments about which is better. Geo was just upset that there were many people out there waiting to JB their phone at the time but Dev-Team wanted to wait till 3.1 gets released, which has no real deadline.

Thanks

That's enough Guy's!!

Thanks

Well ggab I can see where you're coming from...I won't go so far to call you a ******, lol

But... Just one more thing- there's no apostrophe in "doctors" if it's a plural. ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast