Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: activation issue with 3G-S

Default activation issue with 3G-S
    hello,
    i bought a jailbroken iphone 3G-S, but due to some issues i had to re do the whole unlocking again but i accidentally restored and upgraded it with itunes and now it has 3.0 on 3G-S. it shows the connect to itunes logo. i am tryin to actiavte it through Pwnage tool but tht is also not working as it is not going into DFU mode properly or somthing can some one plz post a link of a guide on how to ACTIVATE 3G-S. one more thing i dont have AT&T as i live in the asian region.

please help me
    thank u.

first your phone is lock to USA ATT, you might need to get your hand on a pre-paid ATT sim card! if you get one you will be in luck! I dont know why you did not read a few post in here, before you bought it! There is no way to jailbreak an iphone 3GS with out bugs, nor Unlocking it! if you live in ASIA they should have a few places to buy them unlocked!

Next time ask around,

well i tried the HACKTIVATION process and got it till the screen where there is a itunes logo and cable. but it doesnt show up in my computer in the iphone browser. plz guide me i want to get it done. bugs or no bugs is not an issue