Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please please post something

Default please please post something
    hey guys i got a 3g runing a 3.0 firmware my wifi is not working at all i amnage to jailbreak it ,in order to unlock it, can i ask a friend who has iphone and the internet plan, to adopt my iphone as a new device to his att plan use his internet to get ultra sn0w and do the unlock and then he can go back to his phone i can run on my phone again, please what do you think is good idea please reply if you have a better idea

thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrabYourWeapons's Avatar
    Thanks

Go to a coffee shop and use their internet.

You can take someone elses sim card and put it in the phone to get the needed files yes. As long as it's an iPhone, just to make sure it's gonna work.
    16GB iPhone 3G S⃣ White
    8GB iPhone 3G Black
    30GB iPod Classic

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GrabYourWeapons For This Useful Post:

Freefixkorma (2009-07-01)

you think is that simple as that well it happens to be that the carrier matches the imei number with the sim card so if no match no calls i try that did not work thanks for posting next please

Thanks

I don't see you getting anymore help with that attitude... !next please.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

Freefixkorma (2009-07-01)

bro i am sorry dont get mad but as far is i am concern a carrier do the match with the imei and sim in order the phone to work so my intension is to use someones plan and adopt my iphone get the unlock and that is it ,i was asking for a better idea if there is one you think it will work ,i wish it will be that simple as going to cafe and ask the sim card and boooomm wish that will be possible thanks dont get me wrong bro i apologize for that one

Thanks

Saying 'wifi doesn't work' isn't much of an explanation.

I don't think anyone has an idea what 'do the match with the imei and sim in order the phone to work' means, or if it's even technically possible
    To live, you have to lie

no i was posting back cause someone told me to go to internet cafe and ask for a sim and use the internet and was telling him is not that simple as he describe and i told him that carrier do the match imei and sim to use a phone the thing is that i do have a jb iphone 3g running on a 3.0 fw and dont have wifi was asking an idea when i post this thread to see if some has a better idea that is all thanks

Thanks

I don't think you have an idea what you're talking about. You don't need a sim to use WIFI.

Best thing to do is just to stick the thing on ebay while they're still selling
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

^ +1 lmao
    Chuckle of the day.