Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to 3g 3.o jailbreak and unlock to sale on ebay?

You are breaking a contract with him.
    You are a crook and a cad.
    You took his money and have no intention of supplying the goods. He is waiting for a phone he will not receive because you are a lying piece of scum.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

So, back up a second. I took his money, but since I ran into problems and am refunding his money, I'm still a crook? How does that work out in your head? It just doesn't add up.

Let's be clear, here, too: I had every intention of supplying the goods, and have spent many hours and traveled many miles to solve the problem.

I still don't think you can see the facts clearly, but it really doesn't matter. This story has a good ending, albeit later than I had planned. I won't go through all the grisly long details, but the end result is that I mailed his phone to him this afternoon, and I have my 3GS without having to pay $499 for it. Chew on that, confucious, and choke on it.

To sell something you have no intention of supplying makes you a crook.
    I'm glad you finally have but I would never do business with scum like you.

You obviously know nothing of contract law and feel that you can do what you like. Your arrogance is unbelievable so is your contempt for the purchaser.

You think it's all right to take someone's hard earned money but it's OK if you return it?

You are the lowest of the low.
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-07-04 at 11:01 AM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

You really must have a poor grasp of the English language. I specifically said that I had every intention of supplying the goods - evidenced by the many hours and effort I spent in trying to resolve the problem.

I probably understand contract law as well as you do, because I doubt you're a lawyer. I fully understand the obligation I had - again, I didn't just give up.

Lowest of the low? Wow. So you're saying you're a fan of rape and murder.

You clearly stated that you were not going to honour your contract if you could not do something you had not done before entering in to that contract.

I would rather deal with rapists and murderers than you.

Ah. NOW I see that you're mentally imbalanced. I wasn't totally sure before.

Roflmao!!!!

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

I would rather deal with rapists and murderers than you.
    WHOA!

i think that is a little over the line.
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12