Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ultrasn0w problems

Default Ultrasn0w problems
    Guys, I need help urgently! I updated to 3.0 today, redsnowed, installed ultrasnow, disabled 3G, but my Tmobile signal is unstable. It goes from no signal to having a signal, and keeps repeating this process. It is sometimes fixed by restarting my phone. I need help! Thanks!

Default easy
    restart process and after redsn0w (JBREAK) you wifi ultrasn0w and before you reboot you change settings (NO 3G, roaming on, and enter your apn = now reboot wait couple seconds on settings goto carrier and make T mobile official carrier.....

I have a 3Gs running OS 3.0 on base band 04.26.08.
    I lived in the Netherlands and got my phone carrier locked from T-Mobile. I jailbreaked as soon as I got it. After a year I immigrated to South Africa where I am trying to use my phone on the MTN-SA network.
    No luck at all, I have installed Ultrasn0w more than a dozen times. T-Mobile has released my simunlock code in the mean time through iTunes. Thus I can unlock my phone through iTunes. The annoying problem is: after every reboot/restart I have to hook on iTunes again with or without ultrasn0w installed it is the same responce. What can I do or check for?