Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 2G on T-Mobile Help Me lol

Default iPhone 2G on T-Mobile Help Me lol
    I've been scouring the web for about 4 hours now trying to get every bit of info I could find on T-Mobile with the iPhone.

I don't have the money for a contract deal with them, but i'm wondering what can I do on prepaid with the iPhone? does EDGE work with everything on my iPhone? I'm not really even looking for the best talk plan, i'm more interested in mobile data right now, I figure I can get more bang for my buck that way if I use Skype over my Wifi connection and use some apps like TextFree and PicFree for the time being.

But what works and what doesn't with T-Mobile? I saw that AT&T had like the 29.99 for 200 anytime and then 20 for the 100 MB data plan but that feels like such a **** deal. =/

I'm not looking for info to be handed to me, but Google searches are about as good as useless with this particular phone because it's been around since like 2007 the info on the web is either outdated or incorrect now.

Also, I used QuickPwn to jailbreak and unlock my phone, is there anyway to tell for sure that I have done this correctly other than putting in a SIM? It did the BootNeuter stuff and evertyinhg when I originally jailbroke and it was all successful, any help would be sorely appreciated guys!

I look forward to becoming a contributing member here!

x R i c k

I have t-mobile for my 3g it edge works real well. The text free app works and for most part I get good coverage. The good thing about t-mobile is they have a unlimited internet plan for only 9.99, way cheaper than att.