Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile UK GPRS & MMS Settings here for 3.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Tell you when I get my unlocked one from Apple on the 5th lol. Sorry that don't help. Right I found that all the settings I put in my 3GS above I shut the iPhone down then started it up again then sent a pic message to my self. This worked for me and I didn't need to hard reset. I have also update my 3GS to iOS4 and put in the same settings and they work after I entered the settings in and shut the phone down and started it up again and sent myself a message. Hope it works

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

I tell you something. It has happened to me again. Previously with 3GS. It just started working and I didn't do anything. I rebooted the phone at least three times and in between I was playing with the same settings. It didn't start working straight away, but until i got a picture message from a friend. Then I realized that it works for some reason :]

Again, I didn't really do anything, still using the same settings from above

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default T-Mobile UK 3G MMS settings iPhone 4
    Just to let you guys know, that I was on the phone with 150 today and they confirmed the above settings apart from the username and password.

They gave me username: t-mobile and password: tm, not that it will make any difference, but who knows...?
    Last edited by zYxMa; 2010-07-19 at 10:15 PM.

Just to let you guys know... The user name and password for both the MMS APN and the APN are as follows.

APN: general.t-mobile.uk
    user: t-mobile
    pwd: tm

mms apn: general.t-mobile.uk
    user: t-mobile
    pwd: tm

So you revive a thread that hasn't been posted too for a month to say the same as the previous post?
    With 4.0x the correct info for t_Mobile UK is installed by default, you don't need too (and, indeed, can't) change the settings, they just work.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

this thread topic is for 3.x

and also, you being cheeky is wasted on me you arrogant *****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12