Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greyed Out WiFi and Bluetooth, Help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Greyed Out WiFi and Bluetooth, Help?
    I am trying to get my iPhones (1st Gen) Bluetooth and WiFi to work again. It originally was one of the iPhones that came with the bootloader 4.9 out of the box and I believe I had used Ziphone back then to unlock it. I now have used Pwnage Tool on my Mac to create custom firmware 2.2.1 unlocked (I have tmobile) and then updated to 3.0 (keeping my unlock. I can switch back and forth between 2.2.1 and 3.0 easily, so which ever firmware I need i can flash back to.
    From what I have read, it is because my NVRAM is currupt. How can I fix this? I prefer to use my mac but if I gotta bust out my pc to fix I will do. Any help is really appreciated.

No one can help huh?
    Last edited by The Warlock; 2009-06-22 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi,
    i have iphone 3g had firmware 3.1.3 jailbreak with redsnOw just yesterday i upgrade with 4.0.1 after that wifi grayed out but blue-tooth working fine here are the steps which i took
    1. back up with itunes
    2. restore with custom firmware with itunes hold + shift chose firmware 4.0.1 download from iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download
    3. after restore jailbreak with Redsn0w
    found result wifi grayed out.....bluetooth working fine
    4. reset all network setting....not help
    5. reset all settings contact and accounts....not help
    up to now same condition wifi grayed out
    bluetooth working...anyone out there to help me out from grayed wifi!!!??