Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Stuck In Brick Mode..Please help me

Default Iphone Stuck In Brick Mode..Please help me
    here it goes..my iphone was working perfectly jailbroken and everything under 1.1.4...i got bored starting playing with it and tried to update it to the new 3.0 firmware. The iphone went thru the restoring process on both the iphone and itunes but when it was done the iphone was stuck in emergency calls on screen and (connect to itunes)..i tried holding down home and power so that it will detect the iphone in itunes which it does but when i go to *shift+ restore and select the firmware it goes thru the restoring process again but still is stuck on connect to itunes screen =( can someone please help me which firmware should i be selecting when i restore it..i have windows itunes 8.2(because thats what 3.0 firm needed) THANNK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avrilina27 View Post
    here it goes..my iphone was working perfectly jailbroken and everything under 1.1.4...i got bored starting playing with it and tried to update it to the new 3.0 firmware. The iphone went thru the restoring process on both the iphone and itunes but when it was done the iphone was stuck in emergency calls on screen and (connect to itunes)..i tried holding down home and power so that it will detect the iphone in itunes which it does but when i go to *shift+ restore and select the firmware it goes thru the restoring process again but still is stuck on connect to itunes screen =( can someone please help me which firmware should i be selecting when i restore it..i have windows itunes 8.2(because thats what 3.0 firm needed) THANNK YOU IN ADVANCE!
    Hey
    to MMi

What you need to do is upgrade put iPhone in DFU mode/install a fresh copy of 3.0/run the jailbreak again. When that is complete you can sync to a back-up in iTunes.
    Good luck, you'll be fine.

i finally got my iphone updated to 3.0 fw but now i cant send or recieve calls and its not showing my carrier what do i have to do ..