Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fake?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoenix3g's Avatar
    Thanks

Default fake?
    iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click iPhone/iPhone 3G Unlocking Solutions - 2.2.1 and 2.30.03 baseband unlock guaranteed

Are all sites like this just a hoak? and just a way to make us waste money?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Claims to unlock baseband 2.30.03 in bold print in several different places. Try it I'm sure if they have the miracle unlock there's a lot of happy people out there.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think if there was away to unlock the 2.30 baseband we would know about it....other then downgrading the bootloader with fuzzy but that only works with one bootloader.So im going to say yes its a con
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default My Chat to the Company
    Alex:
    Hello OLLIE
    Alex:
    how CAN I HELP YOU
    Ollie:
    Hi, Is this a software unlock for 02.30.03
    Alex:
    YES IT IS
    Ollie:
    Is this programme developed by yourself? Could i have a look at it?
    Alex:
    it is has developed by APPLE.. INC,,, and we are the only one Company how has bean otherwise by apple to sale this
    Ollie:
    Can i have a screenshot of it?

Will follow with more it seems a con. Regards

5. The Following User Says Thank You to olliekett For This Useful Post:

iPhoenix3g (2009-05-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by olliekett View Post
    Alex:
    Hello OLLIE
    Alex:
    how CAN I HELP YOU
    Ollie:
    Hi, Is this a software unlock for 02.30.03
    Alex:
    YES IT IS
    Ollie:
    Is this programme developed by yourself? Could i have a look at it?
    Alex:
    it is has developed by APPLE.. INC,,, and we are the only one Company how has bean otherwise by apple to sale this
    Ollie:
    Can i have a screenshot of it?

Will follow with more it seems a con. Regards

Hmmmmm can't wait to see where this goes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alex:
    it doesn't mean it has to show every logo on the software to show
    Alex:
    but that it the software,, that unlock iphone 3g and 2G
    Ollie:
    So your claiming the software is produced by Apple Inc.?
    Alex:
    yes
    Ollie:
    I will call them about this hold this chat open a few min's
    Alex:
    you can call them but the Costumer Service they don't know
    Ollie:
    So your it's not by Apple Inc then?
    Alex:
    i thing i'm speaking English and it is very clear what I'm saying,, our Software it has bean developed by Apple, inc,, and thaws way we show the Software a screen shot, to see the Costumer how it looks the software , and we are Different Company from Apple..
    Alex:
    Do you understand this
    Ollie:
    I've just spoke to Apple and they said they never supplied or had contact with you before so you have lied but still want me to purcahse the product.

They talk complete bull stay clear and NEVER pay for an unlock like the iPhone-Dev say it's 100% free

Alex:
    so you asking Apple about me,,, of curse they don't know me,, and if you thing,, don't purchase,, and i didn't say purchase the software you Chatting with me,, are we able to unlock and i' can say thet 100% we unlock,, and if you don't thin so.. leav the sit,,
    Ollie:
    But the thing is refer to what you said "it is has developed by APPLE.. INC,,, and we are the only one Company how has bean otherwise by apple to sale this"
    Ollie:
    So you lied?
    Alex:
    So.. if you thin we ar not a company how com we are register and every thing in can find out our company
    Alex:
    to ask this Questing any more please e-mail at [email protected],,
    Alex:
    ok,,
    Alex:
    thank you very much.. i don't chat here explain how the company runs and how it is
    Ollie:
    I never said you weren't a company i said why did you lie about the fact your product was developed by Apple Inc?
    Alex:
    thank you very much.. i don't chat here explain how the company runs and how it is

Alex has left the conversation. Currently in room: Ollie.

Ollie:
    Lol

They done a runner on me - How nice but he still wants to purchase his product. Btw no idea about what he went on talking about the company.
    Last edited by olliekett; 2009-05-28 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Update to convo

does it mean that currently there is no software to unlock 02.03.03?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you have 25 laying and want to risk to lose it then go ahead and use the company they claim an unlock

Im 90% sure there on a con however if you do it and it does work please report it back here so other can use it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would'nt trust reviews from the site. Anyone can make them up.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Interesting, Here's a member that says it works. Seems odd that if the dev team can't do it yet, why these guys can. They even say in their ad to make sure you upgrade to the latest 2.2.1 before installing.
    Anyone else brave enough to try? 100% money back they state. Too good to be true?

Thanks

maybe it's worth a go? anyone gonna give it a go?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mine's got baseband 02.28.00 and im on the official carrier so it doesn't matter to me. If you want to try it then try it.

Seems as though Staff Net might be trying to plug something....
    His one and only other post....

"yes i have tried it and it works 100% posetiv...

yes i have tried it and it works 100% posetiv and it works as it has bean design by the Appel emplyer Appel.. it works as easy as it lookes,, thank you iphone unlocking, unlock iphone, iphone...
    "

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's funny the context he writes in is the same as the one on the website live chat always using wrong spelling and two commas

Exclamation iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click iPhone/iPhone3G...------- It's ***F**A**K**E***!!!
    iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click iPhone/iPhone 3G Unlocking Solutions - 2.2.1 and 2.30.03 baseband unlock guaranteed IT'S A ***F**A**K**E*** SITE,SCAMMERS AND RIPPERS DON'T TRUST THEM, THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY $$$ & ...THEY CANT EVEN WRITE ****SIMPLE ENGLISH***. I HAVE JUST UNDERLINE SOME THING FROM THEIR SITE BELOW, CHECK IT OUT...

================================================== ========================================

Unlock iPhone Automatic Remotely you can fully Unlock Software 3G, all firmware versions inc. 2.2.1 - baseband 02.30.03

Please contact you're iPhone to Computer be fore purchasing, and after purchasing Automatic start to contact to iTune and start to unlock iPhone

We have so much confidence in our 3G iPhone unlock solution that we are offering a full money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with our product in any way we will happily refund your purchase, no questions asked.

Our customer support will be on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. You can contact us via email, live chat, phone or by post. We will always be happy to help you with any queries or concers you may have.

================================================== ========================================

IT'S A ***F**A**K**E*** SITE,SCAMMERS AND RIPPERS DON'T TRUST THEM, THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY $$$ & ..ANY PREVIEWS THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ISN'T REAL, THEY JUST POSTED SOME THING NICE TO CON GUYS OUT THERE TO SCAM THEM...MONEY BACK ISN'T TRUE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT ISN'T ALSO REAL...iPhone user please be careful,when the unlock is out the Dev Team etc will get us to know and will be for FREE...Am Out...
    When ModMyi.com - your premier Apple & iPhone
    community AND
    The Dev Team MEET Apple, JAIL BREAKING,UNLOCKING AND DOWN GRADING OF BASEBAND(S) IS WHAT YOU GET....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You might be better off trying here ?

Latest Update for Jailbreak Software Designed to Unlock iPhone Handsets

I haven't tried this - but if you do let me know how it goes

Woops !!

I retract that post above just seen this

iPhone 3g unlocking software scams | Mobile Phone News by UKPS

it has site listed iphoneunlocking.org.uk which is so similar to one above of iphoneunlocking.com
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 2009-05-29 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by staff_net View Post
    Hi. I just wanted to say a big thank you, after downloading the software it was one easy click of a button and my iPhone was unlocked. I am now able to use it on any network. Thanks and keep up the good work
    Azhar Sadiq: UK
    iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click iPhone/iPhone 3G Unlocking Solutions - 2.2.1 and 2.30.03 baseband unlock guaranteed
    I have read the comments here and also on the other web sites. What really concerns me is, again, here is a member of ours that claims it works.
    So I have to ask myself,

1. Is it possible that it really works? I just don't think so after reading all the comments here, reading articles that this software is a total scam.
    2. Is it possible that this member is in some way associated with this company. (not pointing fingers, just seems very very odd to me)
    3. There are many brilliant members and Devs on this site, if it could be done, we would have it for free.

My suggestion is, do not give them your money

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I have read the comments here and also on the other web sites. What really concerns me is, again, here is a member of ours that claims it works.
    So I have to ask myself,

1. Is it possible that it really works? I just don't think so after reading all the comments here, reading articles that this software is a total scam.
    2. Is it possible that this member is in some way associated with this company. (not pointing fingers, just seems very very odd to me)
    3. There are many brilliant members and Devs on this site, if it could be done, we would have it for free.

My suggestion is, do not give them your money

Thats just right mate,you are a very smart thinking and wise member...cheers
    When ModMyi.com - your premier Apple & iPhone
    community AND
    The Dev Team MEET Apple, JAIL BREAKING,UNLOCKING AND DOWN GRADING OF BASEBAND(S) IS WHAT YOU GET....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sleek For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-05-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sleek View Post
    Thats just right mate,you are a very smart thinking and wise member...cheers
    I'm a girl and some say we have a tendency to get excited and over react, but dammit, I call foul, flag on the play. Let's look at the instant re-play dammit.

I'm really upset that a member here would endorse this.

I say, prove it works or get the ban-hammer out!!! I'm pissed.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-05-30 at 01:23 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why is the web committee closing these sites and why are Apple not backing them. I wish all the spams from these stupid sites where removed from the net the annoying thing is something ModMyi has AutoiPhoneUnlocker.com banner advertising on there website at the top.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast