Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stuck

Default stuck
    ive got an airtel(service provider) iphone 3g 8gb 2.2.1 which is not unlocked as it is with bootloader 5.09 and baseband 2.30.03....i have to go out of the country in 4 days. is there anyway to get my iphone unlocked without a turbosim as its dangerous as once by sim card got stuck with it even after chiping the middle part of sim it got stuck and while pulling the simtray out it broke into 3 pieces i had to buy the sim tray for rs1000 which is a lot as
    there are no official shops who deal with these minor parts in india ... any help would really be appretiated....thnx a lot in advance....
    Last edited by shivamrox; 2009-05-24 at 12:39 PM.

Only possible with a sim-adaptor.

by sim adapter do u mean turbosim........

Or Rebel SIM, I doubt that there is a difference, but yes you would need to buy one of those if you want to use a non-official carrier with your 3G.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

hi every one...thank you for your kind help during the unlocking my 2g iphone2.0.1.you did lot for me....now i have bought a 2g iphone again and mistakenly locked it by tappnig the reset button.then i restored the iphone with the firmware iphone1,1_2.0.1_5b108_restore.ipsw.itunes 7.7 shows that the phone is restored with the said firmware.i tried to unlock it with the winpwn 2.0.0.4.after building the custom ipsw file i tried to restore the iphone with this custom ipsw.but the itunes is showing me the error of 1600.can anyone help me out of this??i m not understanding.....last time it worked with my 2g iphone.but now its not working.....plz any one do somethind for me....you had been great so far for solving all those problems...plz help me out.thank you again.....

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shdrbl View Post
    hi every one...thank you for your kind help during the unlocking my 2g iphone2.0.1.you did lot for me....now i have bought a 2g iphone again and mistakenly locked it by tappnig the reset button.then i restored the iphone with the firmware iphone1,1_2.0.1_5b108_restore.ipsw.itunes 7.7 shows that the phone is restored with the said firmware.i tried to unlock it with the winpwn 2.0.0.4.after building the custom ipsw file i tried to restore the iphone with this custom ipsw.but the itunes is showing me the error of 1600.can anyone help me out of this??i m not understanding.....last time it worked with my 2g iphone.but now its not working.....plz any one do somethind for me....you had been great so far for solving all those problems...plz help me out.thank you again.....
    You have posted this in several threads now, one is probably enough. But answer was given in those threads, good luck.