Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have a bnib iphone 2g and I want to use it on t-mobile's network

Default I have a bnib iphone 2g and I want to use it on t-mobile's network
    I am not really familiar firmware stuff and breaking iphones outta jail. Can somebody give me a step by step process on how to unlock my iphone so it can work on t-mobile's network? Thank you in advance.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

find out what firmware you have (hook up to itunes) and if you dont have it downloaded then download it...
    download winpwn
    download the bootloaders
    bl39 and bl46
    google will help ya..
    open winpwn make sure cydia is checked and installer is NOT checked
    check unlock
    and you should be all set.... its really easy just follow the direction
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

What OS are you using is the first question we need to know. Mac or Winblowz?

Next. I hate to say it but its true. There are HUNDREDS of STEP BY STEP articles to unlocking your phone. Have you bothered to search? How many of these unlocking articles did you read before coming in here and pleading ignorance?

Search and try it first. Then ask for help. You'll come in here better informed and know exactly what questions to ask. As of now you make "firmware" sound like its a problem for you to learn. If it is, then you have NO business trying to unlock it. "firmware" in this case is just "software".