Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $5 reward (thru paypal) if some1 can fix this issue...

Default $5 reward (thru paypal) if some1 can fix this issue...ECHO Problem
    SO...

I just purchased a used locked 2g iphone....i tested it, made calls with it, received call, did everything..and all was GOOD.

I came home and unlocked it...it was successful..T-mobile sim was detected...t-zones edge was working..EVERYTHING was GOOD...

Now for the problem...everytime I call some1 or some1 calls me, they can hear me fime...and I can hear them fine...BUT whenever someone on the other end talks to me, they keep hearing their voice twice.....its been happening to everyone who calls (ATT, T-mobile, verizon)...i dont know what the issue is, but it is clear that its an issue with my phone..

Again, lets say I call you or you call me, when YOU talk..you will hear your voice while you are talking...obviously that would be annoying...

Please if some1 knows a way to fix this issue, tell me...successful resolution will earn you $5 (I will pay!)..i might just try and restore/re-unlock when i get home from work..

Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by kashvii; 2009-04-22 at 05:52 PM. Reason: more clear title

Thanks

It happens to me too, it could be the cell tower that youre connecting to. Did you call your service provider and ask them??? It used to happen all the time when I had Nextel and happens once in a while w/ AT&T. Does it happen every call or once in a while? Maybe you could try restoring and unlocking again, see if that works.

Thanks

Ok, enough with the threads. One was plenty.
    Respect your elders.

there really is no easy resolution, happened to me ALL THE TIME when i was on verizon. ive never had a problem on at&t. it seems to happen mostly from landline to your phone, but that could be different in your case. the best thing i can think of is to call tmobile and ask them if they have a fix

a stupid question here, but have u tried to lower the volumn on ur iphone? sounds like not an issue per say with ur iphone, maybe ur volumn is up to much, or when u hear this ur close to an audio device (stero, speakers, etc...). i know this is a stupid suggestion, but i thought i would throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem1976 View Post
    a stupid question here, but have u tried to lower the volumn on ur iphone? sounds like not an issue per say with ur iphone, maybe ur volumn is up to much, or when u hear this ur close to an audio device (stero, speakers, etc...). i know this is a stupid suggestion, but i thought i would throw it out there.
    It's not him/her on the end of the iPhone that's having the problem. The person on the other end of the phone is hearing themselves twice.