Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Do unlock SIMs work with 3.0?

Default Do unlock SIMs work with 3.0?
    I realize I have asked this before, but I don't think I was clear enough in my question. I just want to know if any unlock SIMs (besides the MoogleX SIM which was confirmed) work with the 3.0 baseband. I would love to update, but I need to know if my RebelSIM will work.

Never mind. Rebel JUST updated their site today to say that the current version works with 3.0 beta 2. Will be updating momentarily =]
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 2009-04-06 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post
    I realize I have asked this before, but I don't think I was clear enough in my question. I just want to know if any unlock SIMs (besides the MoogleX SIM which was confirmed) work with the 3.0 baseband. I would love to update, but I need to know if my RebelSIM will work.

Never mind. Rebel JUST updated their site today to say that the current version works with 3.0 beta 2. Will be updating momentarily =]
    REBEL SIMCARD have official Released their iPhone 3G 3.0 OS unlock sim so it must be working X-SIMCARD I will update my iphone tomorrow and report feedback