Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3g 2.2.1 unlocking

Thumbs up 3g 2.2.1 unlocking
    how can i unlock 3g2.2.1.any body have good solution.2.30 base band

Quote Originally Posted by ASHIF MK View Post
    U cant....

yellowsn0w DOES NOT WORK WITH 2.2.1 (02.30.03) directly - you need to be running a ‘pwned’ version of 2.2.1 which didn’t upgrade the baseband during the restore/upgrade.

Hi Ashif

the little SEARCH Button on top is sometimes useful hehehe

that 50 Cents question has been answered already same page you posted

Hi Ashif, no you can not unlock 2.2.1 firmware with the new baseband with the yellowsnow software but you can unlock it with a sim card. I have a sim unlock and it works nice for me. I have get it from here: Unlock iPhone 3G - Instant Unlock any iPhone. Incl 2.2.1

Good luck with the unlocking!
    "Apple a day keeps the doctor away"

DOnt get MAD at me people..but I think that there is no one working on trying to Unlock the Baseband..Seems like every one dont care any more..because every time that there is an update..they will have to re-think again how to crack it and I think DEV TEAM is like giving up or something..THats the feeling I`m getting now..
    Cause, seeing of al what they can and now that they now How the baseband workd etc...there must be a way to unlock it. They are Smart enough. They can do it for sure. But there are things messing up things.
    Believe that in about 2 years..they are going to give it up.
    Face it..everytime trying to do the same thing again and again...you get bored and pissed.

I wouldn't say the Dev team is giving up, it takes time and patients.
    2 Years down the road there is going to be some kind of device that will be better then the iPhone, look at how fast technology is changing and how many new products are being released daily. I wont even have the iPhone then lol
    I give the Dev Team big credit for what they have done and how far they came. It takes skills, well I know I couldnt do it unless I researched my *** off and more! LOL

Cheers m8

why doesnt anyone bother searching for these things

even google would do the trick for this one

if you dont know how to use google you shouldn't be modding your iphone

Talking Unlock
    I have a MAGICSIM unlock sim for 2.2.1 and it works nice for me. I have get it from here: Iphone 3G unlock,iphone V2.2.1 unlock,IPhone non-cutting unlock sim

Quote Originally Posted by kiki168 View Post
    I have a MAGICSIM unlock sim for 2.2.1 and it works nice for me. I have get it from here: Iphone 3G unlock,iphone V2.2.1 unlock,IPhone non-cutting unlock sim
    I am using magicsim too ! it's very nice for my Iphone 2.2.1